UT Chattanooga's Allison Out

his was a weird case when I was interning at the NBC affiliate in Chattanooga. All summer UTC said they'd keep him regardless of how he did... shoulda figured it would end like that though

Wouldn't be surprised if the entire football program at UTC is the next one dropped.

lol. But then they wouldnt be able to keep hosting the 1-aa championship :)

I feel one of the qualifiers is having a team that clearly wont make it

lol. But then they wouldnt be able to keep hosting the 1-aa championship :)

Why? Doesn't the city own that mis-placed stadium?

Great idea building that thing a mile from UTC's campus. They should have just re-built Chamberlain Field or turned Engel Stadium into a football field, considering its real close to campus.

Why? Doesn't the city own that mis-placed stadium?

Great idea building that thing a mile from UTC's campus. They should have just re-built Chamberlain Field or turned Engel Stadium into a football field, considering its real close to campus.

Football program will be at UTC longer than you and I will be here to talk about it...Too many "football" people with money that care about the program.

Not sure when the last time is that you visited Engel Stadium but it is in shambles...no sewage, flooding problems....condemned....Plus Finley Stadium is the same distance, plus or minus a mile, that Engel is from campus.

I agree that Chamberlain should have been rebuilt but it is a wreck as well....The revenue of the Championship Game is important to the city, thus, Finley Stadium.

his was a weird case when I was interning at the NBC affiliate in Chattanooga. All summer UTC said they'd keep him regardless of how he did... shoulda figured it would end like that though

Never heard that....It was clear at the end of last year that he would have had to pull of a miracle to stay.

Plus Finley Stadium is the same distance, plus or minus a mile, that Engel is from campus.

Engel is one block, or about a football field, from Cental Ave on the east end of campus. Finley is about a mile southwest. I have to strongly disagree with you on that one. Maybe Engel was too dilapidated to renovate, but its site or the parking area beside it would have been a much better spot, imo, for Finley.

Engel is one block, or about a football field, from Cental Ave on the east end of campus. Finley is about a mile southwest. I have to strongly disagree with you on that one. Maybe Engel was too dilapidated to renovate, but its site or the parking area beside it would have been a much better spot, imo, for Finley.

I said plus or minus a mile...lol....Truly its probably a half mile of difference I can walk to Finley from Fletcher Hall and be there in about 10 - 15 minutes.

The Engel site and the stadium was deemed a historic landmark if I am not mistaken so touching its property would be tough....Plus Engel is situated in a bad part of town...

Word is the AD is looking for someone with head coaching experience, considering the last few didn't.

This program needs revamped! First order of business.....bring back the Indian or change the damn nickname! What kind of bird is that suppose to be anyway? While the AD is at it.... ax the Men's bb coach! ......Reintroduce baseball!

This program needs revamped! First order of business.....bring back the Indian or change the damn nickname! What kind of bird is that suppose to be anyway? While the AD is at it.... ax the Men's bb coach! ......Reintroduce baseball!

Run up to DC and scuttle Title IX... baseball would be back quickly...

Mockingbird. Seen the bird logos they just revealed last month?..

LINK to new logo

Shulman's a better coach now(first HC gig for him). The team is coming along. Not the good ole days though, thats for sure..

You know damn well that indian ain't comin back....:)

Last edited:
Mock (yeah) ing (yeah) bird (yeah)

img_10.jpg

Also the Texas state bird. See, they try to take EVERYTHING from us.

VN Store

Back