UT Tailgating

It is the BIG parking lot (not the garage) across from gate 21. You have the big lot, and then next to it there is a single row of parking behind the education and nursing buildings. That's where I will be.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 5, 2004 11:53 AM
It is the BIG parking lot (not the garage) across from gate 21. You have the big lot, and then next to it there is a single row of parking behind the education and nursing buildings. That's where I will be.

Gotcha, I know where that is. :thumbsup:

I will say that when I lived in Tennessee (I was born and raised in Morgan County) I used to go up to Ut and tailgate. It was cool and always had a good time.
BUT and I use BUT lightly I lived in Hawaii from 95 -99 and I will tell you that the best tailgate parties I had ever been to were at UH. the seaons I was there they lost most of their games but it did not matter 45-50000 people would be at the staidum at 7-8 in the morning. Man it was killer. I am not knocking UT tailgate parties, but sometime you find
a gem in the rough.
tinch

Originally posted by dtinch@Sep 8, 2004 11:43 AM
I will say that when I lived in Tennessee (I was born and raised in Morgan County) I used to go up to Ut and tailgate. It was cool and always had a good time.
BUT and I use BUT lightly I lived in Hawaii from 95 -99 and I will tell you that the best tailgate parties I had ever been to were at UH. the seaons I was there they lost most of their games but it did not matter 45-50000 people would be at the staidum at 7-8 in the morning. Man it was killer. I am not knocking UT tailgate parties, but sometime you find
a gem in the rough.
tinch

I was in Hawaii back in March. That place is incredible. Who the hell WOULDN'T like to tailgate in Hawaii? I think Hawaiians just look for any excuse to have a luau and drink mai tais. :lol: :rocks:

VN Store

Back