UT to Honor King at UK game

Whatever reason is whatever reason. Who cares. He is coming back to UTK. So lets honor the guy like he deserves. Reggie White deserved it but for whatever reason he didn't get the honors he deserved till it was to late. He didn't steal any TV's did he?

BK was a stud on the court, and a hated rival. He and Ernie got under a lot of UK fans' skin in those days.

Wasn't he suspected as a heavy user of cocaine or somesuch?

BK was a stud on the court, and a hated rival. He and Ernie got under a lot of UK fans' skin in those days.

No, you are thinking of the infamous Kentucky 7'-2" center.....Tom Payne!:birgits_giggle:

That was Rex Chapman and he was actually a guard at UK.

Lets see how I can say this and be politically correct, Bernard stuggled with his sexual identity while at UT.

Is she from UT? I know one in that weird diaper love triangle is from The Hill.
Yeah, but every university has it's fruitcakes. I am glad the BK is coming. I think it will keep the place rockin and that is all that matters to me. Should be a great atmoshpere. I dont think anyone will be remembering a missing tv, but those wins over KY jelly.

VN Store

Back