Ut Vs. Uk

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 2, 2005 9:05 PM
I know a man. It could be risky but maybe if we get enough of her DNA...............................

Go for it!!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 2, 2005 10:04 PM
GOD I HAT OUR BASKETBALL TEAM. :pukeb:

. . . you should never hat anybody.

I think the GA game will truly be for Buzz's job. If find some way to lose to UGA, the alumni are going to go nuts.

that is alittle too much stress ain't it? simple question about buzz? keep him or firing him.

I know Tennessee can pull some strings and get a real good coach to come here. We need to get this done.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 2, 2005 9:09 PM
I know Tennessee can pull some strings and get a real good coach to come here. We need to get this done.

Chris Lofton oughtta be enough enticement.

Yeah but that is the only bright spot. I hope he doesn't get big headed like Scooter and start firing up shots from anywhere on the court.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 2, 2005 10:09 PM

Forgive me for doubting whether this is true. We've been in this position a lot in the last 15-20 years and we haven't made the right hire yet.

I need to go to bed. How much do you think it would cost to get some to pursuade Buzz to quit. I know a man in tampa that for 150 dollars he can get very pursuasive.

when it comes to men's basketball, I think we just don't put in a good effort in on the program like we do our other sports. I think were ranked in every sport except this and maybe golf.

And to answer your question, Bob knight would come coach at the same school as Pat Summit.

I really don't think he would.

I could be wr...wro...

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

:p

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 2, 2005 10:18 PM
when it comes to men's basketball, I think we just don't put in a good effort in on the program like we do our other sports. I think were ranked in every sport except this and maybe golf.

Actually, I just checked and the NCAA does not rank Div I golf. Bball wall ruined by Dickey. It will take years for us to correct what he screwed up with that program. Anyway, great effort tonight guys. No matter how I feel about the coach, I'll always cheer for an athlete in orange and white.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 2, 2005 11:21 PM
I really don't think he would.

I could be wr...wro...

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

:p

I seriously doubt Knight would coach at a school where the women's hoops coach has bigger balls than he does.

VN Store

Back