UW Milwaukee Series....

Excuse me "series" ?

For those of us that are new to college baseball terminology, a "series" consists of 3 consecutive games against the same opponent. You're welcome.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

For those of us that are new to college baseball terminology, a "series" consists of 3 consecutive games against the same opponent. You're welcome.

Woa ...hold on there killa.... I was drafted to play MLB.
I just noticed my mistake and tried to fix it.
Nvrmnd .... I'm sure your really not looking for my opinion...geez

The only input I was actually going to give is this- Typically northern/mid-west teams don't do as well against southern opponents early in the season. Only so much you can do indoors and the northern teams don't get outside as early as the southern kids. Ahh oh well no biggie....

Truely, College Baseball doesn't trascend like football does it......? Although I think its the hardest sport in the world to play.... So much so that most "little league" age kids quit and try football or soccer, where they find some sort of success quicker...thus inabling them to grow up to be fat, smart mouthed, know it alls.
Obviously not the poster's on this site...........just others.

Truely, College Baseball doesn't trascend like football does it......? Although I think its the hardest sport in the world to play.... So much so that most "little league" age kids quit and try football or soccer, where they find some sort of success quicker...thus inabling them to grow up to be fat, smart mouthed, know it alls.
Obviously not the poster's on this site...........just others.

You, my friend, have taken the BaseVol Forum to a whole new level of allsomeness!
Congrats!!!!

You, my friend, have taken the BaseVol Forum to a whole new level of allsomeness!
Congrats!!!!

I'm going to assume that this either blatant or semi-blatant sarcasim....ha ha. Either way no worries.
I'm not here for an arguement ...........

Also, again.... JMO but Ash Lawson will prove to be a good to great recruiter....

I'm going to assume that this either blatant or semi-blatant sarcasim....ha ha. Either way no worries.
I'm not here for an arguement ...........

Semi-Blatant......:)

Rock33=The gift that keeps on giving.

Hobock....UWM is actually supposed to be a pretty decent team....saw they were picked to win their conference....would it surprise you???

Me and Kruk will take our "balls" and go home.... No wonder most Baseball threads never make 2 pages.... Oh and this one wouldn't have without my posts. You need to find a way to make people want to express their interest, not just bash....

Me and Kruk will take our "balls" and go home.... No wonder most Baseball threads never make 2 pages.... Oh and this one wouldn't have without my posts. You need to find a way to make people want to express their interest, not just bash....

You've brought more to this forum in 30 minutes than myself and the rest of these clowns EVER have. Stick around, now that I've seen that you can take a jab, I'll stop punching...:)

No need to stop punching... just don't know you. I wish more on the board could talk about the actual game, instead of bashing TR . Like it or not he's the HC. Now lets talk about the 3-6 hitters... or the 3rd starting pitcher.... or who we might recruit.... just sayin.

Well, he's only got about 3-1/2 to 4 months to do it.

Well in fairness to your point he has been at UT for a few months now (maybe 3). Just like any recruiter/Coach it will take him some time to network and such. That is in no way giving him a pass as he should have built those in other locations at this point. Yet and still give the cat a year before we trash him.

Well in fairness to your point he has been at UT for a few months now (maybe 3). Just like any recruiter/Coach it will take him some time to network and such. That is in no way giving him a pass as he should have built those in other locations at this point. Yet and still give the cat a year before we trash him.

I meant to say 3-1/2 to 4 MORE months. This post was not really bashing him. He just took a job on a staff that is getting ready to be flushed en masse. He may bring in all the talent that Southeast Tennessee can muster but they will be playing for a new and better head coach and staff.

VN Store

Back