UW Milwaukee Series....

The only input I was actually going to give is this- Typically northern/mid-west teams don't do as well against southern opponents early in the season. Only so much you can do indoors and the northern teams don't get outside as early as the southern kids. Ahh oh well no biggie....

Agree.
Each season brings surprises. I sure would like to go to Alabama this year to cheer on the Vols. It's been so long since we were there.
GO VOLS!

I predict the Vols will sweep Milwaukee, and win 10-12 of their first 15 games.

After months of waiting the 2011 College Baseball will start for the Vols.

It's the debut of Andrew Toles.

I'll be there for opening day in about 3 hours. love baseball, love the Vols, and the weather will be great! See you there!

It's actually going to be a great weekend for baseball weather-wise.

I'm actually going to attempt to sneak in a couple of games before april 15 this year......

Fantastic hit by Norfolk with the Vols leading 3-0.

First time ever in baseball that the Vols are playing Milwaukee.

Vols shut out Milwaukee 4-0 in a fantastic win to start the season 1-0.

In his debut Andrew Toles had a double, and showed his speed.
Steven Gruver that want's to be a leader for the Vols showed he is a leader for the team.

Enjoyed opening day with the family and good start to the season. I think defensively, the Vols were sharp. A couple of base running issues or we could have scored more. I think Toles will be ok, precautionary taking him out. Pitching was ok...scattered a lot of hits but closed out well. First pitch tomorrow at 3:08. Let's make it 2-0. Go Vols!!!

Enjoyed opening day with the family and good start to the season. I think defensively, the Vols were sharp. A couple of base running issues or we could have scored more. I think Toles will be ok, precautionary taking him out. Pitching was ok...scattered a lot of hits but closed out well. First pitch tomorrow at 3:08. Let's make it 2-0. Go Vols!!!

Was it 3 times the Vols missed two home runs, and a grand slam.

The Vols comeback to beat the Panthers 7-6. Norfolk had a critical hr the 7th run for the Vols in the 7th inning.
2nd straight year the Vols win game two with the same score 7-6 but they did not need to come back in the 9th inning this time. The Panthers did not quit but their comeback was close but no cigar. The Vols are now 2-0, and can sweep them on Sunday.

Vols lose the third game 9-6.
They gave up to many run's including a three run homer, left to many guy's on base, and Fritts failing to to clear the bases or hit a grand slam.

Vols lose the third game 9-6.
They gave up to many run's including a three run homer, left to many guy's on base, and Fritts failing to to clear the bases or hit a grand slam.

Your posts are starting to show your youth. Fritts wasn't "automatically" supposed to clear the bases or hit a freakin grams slam.

Your enthusiasm isn't as overloaded as your expectations, kid. GO VOLS!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back