Vanderbilt

TENNFOLD1974

Vol in Madison TN.
Although most of you couldn't care less about Vanderbilt, I have to say living in the Nashville area I'm proud of little brother.But they will get part two of the reality check today in Athens.They have played well but they will realize 2day that once again they are Vanderbilt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have to say that if UGA playes mistake free, this could be ugly, if not, then Vandy makes it a 4 quarter game

I think vandy might surprise alot of people. I dont know that they will be able to pull of the win but it might just be closer than most think.

You guys can laugh, but I think Vandy has a chance to beat Georgia today.

They switched quarterbacks, which I think is the right move. Adams is alot better than Nickson, IMO.

Adams came off the bench in the Auburn game and quite frankly, won that game for Vandy.

I don't know why they didn't start Adams for the MSU game.

I do think Vandy will play a closer game against Georgia than UT did. I have a feeling Georgia may be flat after the big Tennessee win last week. I'm picking Vandy.

I know. Laugh away....:lolabove:

They switched quarterbacks, which I think is the right move. Adams is alot better than Nickson, IMO.

Adams came off the bench in the Auburn game and quite frankly, won that game for Vandy.

I do think Vandy will play a closer game against Georgia than UT did. I have a feeling Georgia may be flat after the big Tennessee win last week. I'm picking Vandy.

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: just kidding...

I don't think you're that far off....

HUH!!! wasn't that a gimme game? UGA will be ready but 14 1/2 pts might be too much

Although most of you could give two shets about Vanderbilt, I have to say living in the Nashville area I'm proud of little brother.But they will get part two of the reality check today in Athens.They have played well but they will realize 2day that once again they are Vanderbilt.
Little brother is a good way to put it. I think Vandy wins, extremely close. I agree that Georgia will be flat, and Vandy after 1 loss will be is reality mode. I think Vandy takes the lead in the 4th quarter and Georgia will lose turning it over late.

Although most of you could give two shets about Vanderbilt, I have to say living in the Nashville area I'm proud of little brother.But they will get part two of the reality check today in Athens.They have played well but they will realize 2day that once again they are Vanderbilt.
I live in Rutherford county and I can honestly say little brother Vandy is not.:sick:

I dont think Vandy has a chance. Would enjoy watching an upset, but I say Mutts 38-13.

No chance? That's a little strong. I think they have a serious chance. It will be a close game.

I really think Vandy pulls this out against a flat Georgia team.

If I'm wrong, I'll post I was wrong and you can harass me about it. But I flat don't think it will be a blowout.

Just my 2 cents

No chance? That's a little strong. I think they have a serious chance. It will be a close game.

If I'm wrong, I'll post I was wrong and you can harass me about it. But I flat don't think it will be a blowout.

Just my 2 cents
If vandy makes it through the first half then they got a shot.

You know what kind of sucks... I just realized I'm more excited about the Vandy-Georgia game than I am the UT-MSU game.

Is this bizarro world or what? :alien:

Could the aliens please return my Vols so I can enjoy watching the Big Orange take the field again?

2008 is just not fun. I'm sick of even bitching about it. :pukeb:

I don't know when I've ever been this apathetic about the Big Orange. :whatever:

Just my 2 cents

I promise I wouldn't do that. I'm putting my opinion out there as well, I could be dead wrong and laughed at when hindsight rolls around.
I don't necessarily think they have no chance, because I just ain't buying into GA, and never did since they were tabbed Preseason #1.
I just think Ga will run all over Vandy, control the clock, and get a couple turnovers. That's my take. It is time for Vandy to do what they always do.
Nice to read you again, by the way.:p

You know what kind of sucks... I just realized I'm more excited about the Vandy-Georgia game than I am the UT-MSU game.

Is this bizarro world or what? :alien:

Could the aliens please return my Vols so I can enjoy watching the Big Orange take the field again?

2008 is just not fun. I'm sick of even bitching about it. :pukeb:

I don't know when I've ever been this apathetic about the Big Orange. :whatever:

Somebody say aliens???:crazy:
Apathy, have some. We've got plenty. Kinda watered down, less filling....

VN Store

Back