Vanderbilt

I cheer for Vandy except when they play for Tennessee. I hope they do well today. I feel like Vandy can play with anyone in the SEC this year. Tough defense and the team plays with heart.

You know what kind of sucks... I just realized I'm more excited about the Vandy-Georgia game than I am the UT-MSU game.

Is this bizarro world or what? :alien:

Could the aliens please return my Vols so I can enjoy watching the Big Orange take the field again?

2008 is just not fun. I'm sick of even bitching about it. :pukeb:

I don't know when I've ever been this apathetic about the Big Orange. :whatever:
Its spreading and the AD recognizes it already. I haven't bought a PPV this year and i won't. Last time i was at neyland was 2005 vanderbilt. After we lost that game i made a promise i wouldn't return to campus until phil is gone.
I'am sticking to it, from the looks of things i'll be back up around campus a lot next year.

Its spreading and the AD recognizes it already. I haven't bought a PPV this year and i won't. Last time i was at neyland was 2005 vanderbilt. After we lost that game i made a promise i wouldn't return to campus until phil is gone.
I'am sticking to it, from the looks of things i'll be back up around campus a lot next year.

Come on over. I'll give you some tickets...:clapping:

Come on over. I'll give you some tickets...:clapping:
When phil is gone, be happy too. I'll be up for the orange & white if phil isn't the coach. I'll be at a few of the bigger home games next year also if prince phil is sitting on the couch, instead of patrolling our sidelines.

I was at the Vanderbilt game in 2005. I watched it fall apart. I watch Cutler march down the field on us. Uhhhhgggg!

The replacement Vandy quarterback, Adams, is not Cutler, but sort of Cutler-lite. Smart kid. Pro-style passer. Nickson was more of a scrambler. If the O-line holds, I think they can put some decent drives together.

Vandy's defense is awfully strong. That 1 yard stand against Auburn was awesome! Deny three shots from the 1 yard line. This ain't your grandma's Vandy. This team has Heart!

Unfortunately for the Vandy kids, Johnson will be gone by the end of the year. Clemson will come calling. Vandy will go bowling this year, though! Guaranteed!

When phil is gone, be happy too. I'll be up for the orange & white if phil isn't the coach. I'll be at a few of the bigger home games next year also if prince phil is sitting on the couch, instead of patrolling our sidelines.

Pleeeaaaassssseee !!!!!!!! I still got some of that stuff...:)

I was at the Vanderbilt game in 2005. I watched it fall apart. I watch Cutler march down the field on us. Uhhhhgggg!

The replacement Vandy quarterback, Adams, is not Cutler, but sort of Cutler-lite. Smart kid. Pro-style passer. Nickson was more of a scrambler. If the O-line holds, I think they can put some decent drives together.

Vandy's defense is awfully strong. That 1 yard stand against Auburn was awesome! Deny three shots from the 1 yard line. This ain't your grandma's Vandy. This team has Heart!

Unfortunately for the Vandy kids, Johnson will be gone by the end of the year. Clemson will come calling. Vandy will go bowling this year, though! Guaranteed!
Anything can happen on any given week in the sec. It all depends on how they start this ballgame. Georgia leaves vandy hanging around and they may be sorry they did. Remember georgia had to come from behind last year to beat vandy. Your right bobby johnson is as good as gone when this season is over. Clemson is the obvious choice. But don't be surprised if he gets more than one interview. He has had this team off to a good start before though. A lot will depend on how they finish the season.

Thats some bad stuff joey. It will have you not seeing straight and slurring your words.:)

How about I just ate some mold ? Now we're going to lose today AND I'm gonna die ! I won't ever get to see who the new coach is...:banghead2:

Last edited:
Raisin bread, didn't look at it before I bit into it. What's gonna happen to me? I hope I don't get sick, or die, or even worse turn into a Bammer...:yuck:
:bammer:

Raisin bread, didn't look at it before I bit into it. What's gonna happen to me? I hope I don't get sick, or die, or even worse turn into a Bammer...:yuck:

If you are serious, Are you allergic to penicillin?

Do you have any symptoms? Blurred vision, abdominal cramping, discolored urine?

I'll tell you what to do,go get a hammer and slam it down on your big toe as hard as you can.I promise you,you will stop worrying about a little mold on the rasin bread.

A little mold isn't going to kill you.

Not allergic to anything. It just happened. Wasn't much and the mold couldn't have been very old, it just started turning the bread white. I think the worst thing is my mind. I feel it growing in my throat, UGGHHHH....:ill_h4h:
Should I make myself throw up? Are any of our games from this year replaying right now?

Not allergic to anything. It just happened. Wasn't much and the mold couldn't have been very old, it just started turning the bread white. I think the worst thing is my mind. I feel it growing in my throat, UGGHHHH....:ill_h4h:
Should I make myself throw up? Are any of our games from this year replaying right now?

If you are not allergic to penicillin, you are probably OK. Worst results, maybe nausea or a tummy ache.

If you really are worried and wish to make yourself throw up, I suggest you watch the UT-Florida game or the UT-UCLA game. I know both games make me want to throw up. :pukeb:

If you are not allergic to penicillin, you are probably OK. Worst results, maybe nausea or a tummy ache.

If you really are worried and wish to make yourself throw up, I suggest you watch the UT-Florida game or the UT-UCLA game. I know both games make me want to throw up. :pukeb:

Or could you just come over and rub my tummy???:angel:

VN Store

Back