Vandy @ Midzou

Playing for OT with a kicker that’s 2/5 on FG today. Don’t know about that one coach
The other option at that time was giving Vanderbilt the ball at close to midfield with over a minute if they didn’t convert the 4th down…that probably would have been a much worse call.

Vanderbilt’s going to get a TD in the first OT.

Meanwhile Missouri’s going to come out and probably try to throw the ball 4 times.

Vanderbilt at Missouri 12. I think they’ve got this…Missouri defense real tired and trouble with the run.

…and they commit Offensive PI

Was anyone else feeling dirty that they were genuinely rooting for Vandy?

Rooting for Vandy certainly didn't feel "right".

I would root for them to whip Mizzu every time they played though. Or Bama. Or Georgia. Or Florida. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

For such an inconsequential program, Mizzu fans are quite annoying. My dislike has only deepened since they hired Drink.

We don’t need to stop Vandy outside the 40. He can nail a 57 yarder but appears to be far sighted.

That “Tennessee State Champions” tee shirt about came back to haunt them in the funniest way possible

Now we have to watch Mizzou go 10 - 2. They are mediocre with a blessed schedule. UGH!!! Dang Vandy, you had this one.
Mizzous schedule toughness got a boost last night. BC beat Michigan State and beat Florida State on the road. Buffalo beat Northern Illinois who beat Notre Dame.

Can someone help me since I am sure we have some officials on here.... I understand the hard count but how is the head bobbing not a penalty and forcibly shaking to simulate a real snap. It seems to be an unfair advantage...

Just curious

VN Store

Back