VinnyWho

This may be a very simple question for ye photoshop geniuses, but how exactly do you pull the foreground image off the original picture? You don't trace it out freehand with the mouse, do you?

I'd love to learn how to do some cool editing and am pretty adept at picking up on computer stuff, so any help is much appreciated!

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Nov 2, 2004 7:56 PM
This may be a very simple question for ye photoshop geniuses, but how exactly do you pull the foreground image off the original picture?  You don't trace it out freehand with the mouse, do you?

I'd love to learn how to do some cool editing and am pretty adept at picking up on computer stuff, so any help is much appreciated!

Here is Vinny's anwer from another thread:

I just zoom in like about 800 % and trace around... I use two monitors also one is 21 inch monitor where I use as just my palette and the other is a 19 inch I use for my tools so I have a pretty large area to work with which makes zooming and cropping pretty easy just tedious...

post-1-1099442458.jpg

good job vol_freak!!!! :lolup:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Nov 2, 2004 8:11 PM
I just zoom in like about 800 % and trace around... I use two monitors also one is 21 inch monitor where I use as just my palette and the other is a 19 inch I use for my tools so I have a pretty large area to work with which makes zooming and cropping pretty easy just tedious...

Hmm. OK, nevermind. Here's my first attempt, I traced with a "SmartSelect" tool and blurred the edges. . . .

Now, how do I add a photo to my signature???

Attachments

• Team_Signature.jpg
    Team_Signature.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by kiddiedoc+Nov 2, 2004 9:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiddiedoc @ Nov 2, 2004 9:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Nov 2, 2004 8:11 PM

Hmm. OK, nevermind. Here&#39;s my first attempt, I traced with a "SmartSelect" tool and blurred the edges. . . .

Now, how do I add a photo to my signature??? [/quote]
Nice pic.

For your signature go to "my controls" and then click on "edit signature" on the left toward the bottom.

Well, heck, I&#39;ve gotten that far&#33; I just can&#39;t figure out how to paste/add the file to my signature from my hard drive&#33;

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Nov 2, 2004 10:21 PM
Well, heck, I&#39;ve gotten that far&#33; I just can&#39;t figure out how to paste/add the file to my signature from my hard drive&#33;

copy the url from where you posted it on this page.

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Nov 2, 2004 11:11 PM
Can Photoshop be installed on Windows, or is it just for Apple and Macintosh?

Windows.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Nov 2, 2004 7:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Nov 2, 2004 7:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-allvol@Nov 2, 2004 5:16 PM
How &#39;bout this for an idea, take this picture...

and put the word "dominaTion" on it... with the "T" being the Vols power-T logo.

I am sure Vinny can do better, but I gave it a whirl. [/quote]
:worship: awesome&#33; thanks&#33;&#33;

VN Store

Back