Chris Perry DT
Kourtnei Brown DE
Darnius Moore ATH
Sidell Corley DE
Morgan Burnett S
Dwight Jones WR
Carlos Dunlap DE
Jourdon Brooks LB/FB

We also have Eric Berry, Kevin Cooper, Rufus Williams, Anthony Anderson, and Josh Hawkins coming in as well.

Wish we could get Donald in to recruit with Berry.

Still, I think having Berry there gives us a much better chance at landing Burnett.

I am hoping we can pull 2 commits from this weekend.

(for fun) If I had to pick....Dunlap and Burnett

Any real shot with Jones?

Also someone mentioned a sleeper from Tennessee at WR awhile back but I forget the name. He'd been injured last year and was late getting film out.

Do you know who I am talking about? If so, is there news?

Nah, Corley because he is committed to Florida also Dunlap because UF thinks he's theirs.

in reality Brimfield, Jones and Burnett

Desmond Mason I think is his name. We aren't recruiting him.

I don't think we have a great shot with Jones but anything can happen once we get him on campus.

I like some other players better... but UT needs DT's. I would love to see a really big DT like Brimfield in orange.

Desmond Mason I think is his name. We aren't recruiting him.

I don't think we have a great shot with Jones but anything can happen once we get him on campus.

Rashad maybe?

Why aren't they recruiting him? he could be the next Willis if they don't.

Your talking about Rashad Mason he list LSU, Michigan, Ole Miss, North Carolina & UCLA.

Everyone wants to talk about Willis, the fact is UT would have liked to have had him but had a numbers problem at the time and was loaded at LB so what would you choose? Meeting an urgent need or adding another player to an already top heavey position. You fill the need 1st and then a top heavy position if schollies are left

Plz help

How comes the "12-14 visitors this week" from Rivals.com when Scout.com listed only 8. Who are the 4-6 people left? Do we have a shot on them?

Here is the list:
1. William Brimfield
2. Chris Perry
3. Kourtnei Brown
4. Darnius Moore
5. Sidell Corley
6. Morgan Burnett(won't be visiting, 1/19 instead)
7. Dwight Jones
8. Carlos Dunlap
9. Jourdon Brooks
10. Eric Berry(may not visit until 1/19 b/c of Burnett)
11. Kevin Cooper
12. Rufus Williams
13. Anthony Anderson
14. Josh Hawkins

Not coming to UT. Went to JUCO. Committed to Ole Miss. Left JUCO early. No clue on where he is now. He was so overrated it was funny.

hv, How do you think this class rounds out?

They have 26 commits at this point. How many more do they add? What positions? And who do you think the top two candidates at each position are?

I'd say we take 5 more. Who is beyond me. I'd say 2 DL and 3 athletes. The 2 DL would consist of Marvin Austin, William Brimfield, Chris Perry, Kourtnei Brown, Sidell Corley, and Carlos Dunlap. The 3 athletes would consist of Lennon Creer, Nevin McKenzie, Darnius Moore, Michael McNeil, Ahmad Paige, Dwight Jones, Brandon Paul, Ryan Broyles, and Morgan Burnett. We'd like to land 1 DT, 1 DE, 1 WR, 1 RB, and 1 S if possible but will take the best available. We may also sign and place Rae Sykes.

I'd rank them like this:
DT-
1. Marvin Austin
2. William Brimfield
3. Chris Perry
DE-
1. Carlos Dunlap
2. Sidell Corley
3. Kourtnei Brown
WR-
1. Dwight Jones
2. Ahmad Paige
RB-
1. Lennon Creer
S-
1. Michael McNeil
2. Morgan Burnett
3. Nevin McKenzie
ATH-
1. Brandon Paul
2. Ryan Broyles
3. Darnius Moore

That being said, I think the most likely 5 we land is William Brimfield, Chris Perry, Lennon Creer, Darnius Moore, and Nevin McKenzie.

VN Store

Back