VN Countdown to '07 Football!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled this one from the archives :)

The dawgs were down in Georgia, they were lookin' for a game to steal- Things were going just fine come halftime, and they were wantin' to make us squeal. When they came across this young man standin' in the pocket and throwin' it hot. So the dawg jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Vols let me tell you what:

"I bet ya'll didn't know it, but we're Top 10 football players too. "And if you'd care to take a dare, we'll make a bet with you. "Now we play a pretty good special teams, so give the dawgs their due: "We bet a victory gold against Peach bowl, to think we're better than you."

The boy said: "My name's Eric and it might be a sin, "But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos we're the best that's ever been."

Eric you take three steps back and pick those dawgs apart.
'Cos hells broke loose in Georgia and the Big Orange deals it hard. And if you win you get this BCS birth, good as gold. But if you lose, then Georgia gets your goat.

The dawgs opened up their game and said: "we'll start this show."
And fire flew from the return game as they blasted through a hole.
They ran for 99 yards back once and made an evil hiss. Then a band of dawgs joined in and it sounded something like this.

When the dawgs had finished, Eric said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son. "But if you'll sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."

Coker and Foster, run boys, run.
Aron's got your back Ainge, fire that gun.
Eric's in the pocket, pickin' through reads.
"Richt, does your dawg bite?"
"No, child, please."

The dawgs bowed their head because they knew that they'd been beat. And 90,000 fans got up and shuffled from their seats. Eric said: "dawgs just come on back if you ever want to try again. "I told you once, you son of a bitch, only Vols deserve Top Ten."

Aron's got your back Ainge, time for fun.
"No, child, please."

Pulled this one from the archives :)

The dawgs were down in Georgia, they were lookin' for a game to steal- Things were going just fine come halftime, and they were wantin' to make us squeal. When they came across this young man standin' in the pocket and throwin' it hot. So the dawg jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Vols let me tell you what:

"I bet ya'll didn't know it, but we're Top 10 football players too. "And if you'd care to take a dare, we'll make a bet with you. "Now we play a pretty good special teams, so give the dawgs their due: "We bet a victory gold against Peach bowl, to think we're better than you."

The boy said: "My name's Eric and it might be a sin, "But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos we're the best that's ever been."

Eric you take three steps back and pick those dawgs apart.
'Cos hells broke loose in Georgia and the Big Orange deals it hard. And if you win you get this BCS birth, good as gold. But if you lose, then Georgia gets your goat.

The dawgs opened up their game and said: "we'll start this show."
And fire flew from the return game as they blasted through a hole.
They ran for 99 yards back once and made an evil hiss. Then a band of dawgs joined in and it sounded something like this.

When the dawgs had finished, Eric said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son. "But if you'll sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."

Aron's got your back Ainge, fire that gun.
"No, child, please."

The dawgs bowed their head because they knew that they'd been beat. And 90,000 fans got up and shuffled from their seats. Eric said: "dawgs just come on back if you ever want to try again. "I told you once, you son of a bitch, only Vols deserve Top Ten."

Aron's got your back Ainge, time for fun.
"No, child, please."
Damn...

partially. someone else on here (can't remember who) had the idea. I just doctored it up and changed it a bit =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back