VN Countdown to '07 Football!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw man it is going to be exciting watching the tennessee and florida game over the next few years with all the athletes among the two schools, with the freshmen classes that they both have we could be looking at great matchups on the whole field... look at these possibilities...

-Tim Tebow vs. tennessee front seven (austin, martin, langley, ayers- backers, donald, mayo, mccoy)

-Terrance Toliver vs. Eric Berry
-UT athletes (berry, jones, vinson, o'neal) vs. fast Florida defense
-All these athletes plus the automatic hype of UT vs UF will be nothing short of the best college football rivalry over the next few years

aw man it is going to be exciting watching the tennessee and florida game over the next few years with all the athletes among the two schools, with the freshmen classes that they both have we could be looking at great matchups on the whole field... look at these possibilities...

-Tim Tebow vs. tennessee front seven (austin, martin, langley, ayers- backers, donald, mayo, mccoy)

-Terrance Toliver vs. Eric Berry
-UT athletes (berry, jones, vinson, o'neal) vs. fast Florida defense
-All these athletes plus the automatic hype of UT vs UF will be nothing short of the best college football rivalry over the next few years

I hope all these athletes we got coming in this year pan out.

Hopefully Phil can break his winless streak against Urban soon. I think mentally for Vols (Phil) they need to beat them next year

some people may be surprised to hear this from me, but it's always worth the wait, even when I'm not pleased with the outcome. Tennessee football is a lot like a golf outing. even if i blow up and shoot a 95, i'm still happy to play.

I sit back at 330 in the morning and think, I wanna see that oline block like all the olinemens mother was the qb, abosolutely no one gets past them. On running plays every single time anyone ever called them fatboy those 5 big men pushed deep and hard with everything they had into the defense. The recievers ran as hard as they could, making cuts as instructed being at the exact spot they were expected to be at that time. The running backs after taking the handoff ran like slobbering beasts, who went down only when they were put down, making sure it always took more than one to get it done. The qb is always the same, the guy everyone always wants to be. The guy who wins....he stays tough even when it costs him meaning when he does what he does he gets beat with a big hit. But he stands his ground and delivers the ball like a rocket. Thats the offense I wanna see. Yep this offense wins the east over Florida and the west over Bama.

some people may be surprised to hear this from me, but it's always worth the wait, even when I'm not pleased with the outcome. Tennessee football is a lot like a golf outing. even if i blow up and shoot a 95, i'm still happy to play.

How True !!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back