VN Countdown to '07 Football!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only returned 3 against us. Yeah, the one went for an 86 yard TD, but the other 2 only netted 7 yards. He is dangerous, but not on my top 5 most dangerous players we will see this year, maybe not even top 10.

26-Daniel Lincoln
UCB-Darian Hagan
USM-Ed Morgan
ASU-M.D. Jennings
UGA-Tony Wilson
MSU-Damein Anderson
UAT-Ali Sharrief
USC-Brandon Isaac
ULL-Kyle Ward
UAF-Ramon Broadway
UK-Martin McPherson

Theres 1 skill postion player in the SEC that worries me is the #8 fom LSU...I think his name is Holliday, not sure...he's greased lightning.

I thought that with this countdown getting close, I would work on a new sig. I have not been on this site very, much, but thought that the sig i use elsewhere would be enjoyed here. I even added a link to one of USAF_Vol's vids at youtube. I think I will have to start working on one for week 2 now.
Edit: Well, seems I cannot cet it to show up here, but for those who want to see it, I have it at photobucket. You have to mouse over to get the audio, and click to be linked to the vid
volsfan.swf - Flash - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If someone knows how to attach this as my sig, let me know. I use it in other sites, but not sure if it has to be done differently here, or if flash sigs are just not allowed

25-Art Evans
UCB-Brett Johnson
USM-Damion Fletcher
UF-Brandon James
ASU-Preston Brown
MSU-Tyler Threadgill
UAT-Aaron McDaniel
USC-Mike Davis
ULL-Frantz Accime
UAF-Felix Jones
VU-Jamie Graham
UK-Ahmad Grigsby