ASU-Tyrell Johnson
UGA-Kris Durham
MSU-Zack Harrington
UAT-Lionel Mitchell
ULL-Brad McGuire
UAF-Nathan Emert
VU-Alan Strong
UK-Wesley Woodyard

Is there a reason you never post the Carolina player?

Nevermind, I was just looking at the last 2 days. I guess they don't have a 16 and 17?

2 weeks from today LSU-Miss St. play. LSU will probably run them over like a freight train, but it's still Sec football.

15-Sinclair Cannon
UCB-Tom Schneider
USM-LeVance Richmond
UF-Tim Tebow
ASU-Marlon Douglas
UGA-Blake Barnes
MSU-Co-Eric Riley
ULL-Verlin Moore
VU-Richard Kovalcheck
UK-Curtis Pulley

:detective: Good evening ladies and gentlemen as we bring you the latest edition of NCAA college football, the start of the 2007 season. The California Bears host the Tennessee Volunteers this evening with the last season Volunteers routing Cal at home. As you all know we strive in every way to be impartial, but this reporter can't help but go full blown homer and say Good Ole Rocky Top ...Wooooo!!!

6 hours, Interstate 75 S to Chattanooga, Interstate 24 W briefly to Interstate 59 S thru Birmingham to Tuscaloosa, then take Hwy. 82 W to Columbus. Starksville is 23 miles West of Columbus on Hwy 82. I just love driving thru Tuscaloosa with the BIG ORANGE "T" on the front of my car. GO VOLS!:clapping:

Only TWO WEEKS LEFT. This is a turning point. It is no longer a distant event. It is just TWO WEEKS. That's like the wait between games on an off week. Geeze I am pumped for this season.

GO VOLS!:rock:

I'm watching Erik Ainge pick apart the Bulldogs from the '04 game right now. We put on an impressive performance there.

14-Eric Berry
UCB-Nick Demopoulos
UF-Markihe Anderson
ASU-Brandon Thompkins
UGA-Joe Cox
MSU-Chris Relf
UAT-John Parker Wilson
USC-Ryan Succop
UAF-Joe Chaisson
VU-Josh Allen

This is my favorite thread, it truly embodies all things Volnation. Every voice positive and eager to kick butt! :good!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back