VN's very own political meme thread...

Turbo, I think I saw you today. Were you the guy that passed me in the converted Police Crown Vic (still black/white and a spotlight), vintage 1992? As you passed me with the windows down (no AC I guess), you had mutton chop sideburns, a pompadour with hair gel and a half-burnt cig in your mouth. Had a Carter/Mondale bumper sticker and a Coexist sticker?

Turbo, I think I saw you today. Were you the guy that passed me in the converted Police Crown Vic (still black/white and a spotlight), vintage 1992? As you passed me with the windows down (no AC I guess), you had mutton chop sideburns, a pompadour with hair gel and a half-burnt cig in your mouth. Had a Carter/Mondale bumper sticker and a Coexist sticker?
Naw, he was the guy in the Subaru hatchback with the camping gear on the roof.

I drive a Beemer---but I approve of this post! I'd love to cruise around in a honking deuce and a quarter with the sound system blasting!

Reactions: MHS Rebel

VN Store

Back