VN's very own political meme thread...

Ole Miss will be in the new CFP under Lane probably and he can play early and often. Fits what they want to do with RBs. Peyton Lewis is somewhat of a bigger back so it's not the end of the world but was one I was really hoping for. Would be nice to get an all around big back finally
Maybe. They are not beating LSU and Georgia. And between Kentucky, Oklahoma and @Florida they could definitely slip in one of those. 9-3 won't get you anywhere

Oh yea!! I mean that’s what Fox News tells you right?? Go find your little red hat and bow to your leader..Cult24..losing again!
Killing little innocent babies that's still in a woman's body is what you voted for. It's what your communistic (D) party does. Not my fault you're dumb voting that way .You're just pissed bc you're a commie lunatic loser still voting for communists to tell you they already picked your nominee that you don't have a say about it. Those morons tell you how to run your life. Go vote for a dumb F like Kamala Harris to better your loser life. She's already made the country a terrible place to be now.

Last edited:
GU1VV2wXIAAjR3r

VN Store

Back