VN's very own political meme thread...

Probably means you're like Elon and don't know how memes work either. The one I quoted was just a statement with no apparent relation to the picture he used
You don’t recognize the picture of a man in a British uniform as being related to a comment about the British?

You don’t recognize the picture of a man in a British uniform as being related to a comment about the British?
That is not how memes work lol, that's like me writing "Elon posts a lot of dumb things" over a picture of him and calling that a meme.

That meme format with big bubble letters peaked in like 2009-2012 anyway, and used pictures that had references that everyone understood and that added to the message of the post, such as Bad Luck Brian etc. He's trying to do it a decade later because he's still stuck in the "epic"/69/420 era of humor and he still hasn't even learned to do it right

Last edited:
That is not how memes work lol, that's like me writing "Elon posts a lot of dumb things" over a picture of him and calling that a meme. That meme format with big bubble letters peaked in like 2009-2012 anyway, and used pictures that had references that everyone understood, such as Bad Luck Brian etc. He's trying to do it a decade later because he's still stuck in the "epic"/69/420 era of humor and he still hasn't even learned to do it right
Someone’s been reading Reddit.IMG_6775.jpeg Here’s your degree.

VN Store

Back