VN's very own political meme thread...

I disagree with this. Because many for their entire lives voted for their "union" candidates, after being repeatedly warned what the left would bring to this country, push jobs overseas, and destroy the most dynamic economy on earth. They're votes destroyed manufacturing, and their complacency brought us here today. I feel every person should have to stew in the juices they voted for. One should take ones retirement, and their ability to retire very seriously every time they vote. One should have to see the effects of their selfish choices on their own offspring as they can only wish for the economy some took for granted. For those that tried to warn everyone. I am sorry, I will end up like you most likely.....but hopefully you planned for that also because we all knew if something wasn't done this day would come. Blue tick democrats voted us into this Marxist dystopian landscape they deserve to feel it. If you supported the DNC in the 80's you damn well deserve to feel it now that you're retired. Your children and grandchildren will sure have to.

VN Store

Back