Vol Calls Tonight, Football Time almost Here!

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Didn't see it mentioned here. 8:00 pm from Calhouns.

What is that Goobers name from Bugtussle who they always put on? Preemptive SMH for him. :)

this is Jerry from Bulls Gap. Coach who's gonna be the starten QB?

Hey yea uh Bob 1st time caller long time "listner" you think we's gon be gooder than last year? i'll hang up and listen at cha.

Reactions: 6 people
Let's get snockered before we call the show, what a brilliant idea ! :crazy:

1276798322_drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gif

Reactions: 3 people
"Hey Coach, serious question. Would we wear these blue jerseys under Fulmer?"

Hey corch...gladjer here. I just wanna say Go Vawls! I hang up and lissen.

Haha I'm gonna have to find a way to listen to this sometime....sounds much more entertaining than the sports radio in the Tri-Cities.

Reactions: 1 person
This may require the sacrificing of my fan card but what station is it again? Still fairly new to Knoxville.

If that's the case I may even have to try calling in a few times!!!

If you can manage to stay on hold for 2 hours and say absolutely nothing of value when it's your turn to speak, then let her rip....the phone lines open in 10 minutes!

Bob: "Next we've got Junior from Maynardville. Junior, welcome to the show."

Junior: "...............................background noise................................"

Bob: "Junior? Welcome to VolCalls. What's your question?"

Junior: "................................background noise..............................."

Bob: "Junior? Please listen through your phone and turn your radio down, you're on the air."

Junior: "....................background noise.................rattle...rattle...rattle...rattle....Hey Coach! Am I on the are?"

Bob: "Yes Junior, what's your question?"

Junior: "Coach, I'd just like to ask..."

Bob: "Coach Jones is no longer here. You're on with me and Brent Hubbs. Do you have a question?"

Junior: "Coach, I jus wanna say I'm prowd of yee, I know you gonna win here and do it the rite way, and I sportcha a hunnert percent! And go big arnge!"

Reactions: 11 people

Junior: "...............................background noise................................"

Junior: "................................background noise..............................."

Bob: "Junior? Please listen through your phone and turn your radio down, you're on the air."

Junior: "....................background noise.................rattle...rattle...rattle...rattle....Hey Coach! Am I on the are?"

Bob: "Coach Jones is no longer here. You're on with me and Brent Hubbs. Do you have a question?"

Junior: "Coach, I jus wanna say I'm prowd of yee, I know you gonna win here and do it the rite way, and I sportcha a hunnert percent! And go big arnge!"

In a nutshell!

ROFLOL! This just about made me spit tea all over my phone!!

VN Store

Back