Vol Calls Tonight, Football Time almost Here!

Bob: "Next we've got Junior from Maynardville. Junior, welcome to the show."

Junior: "...............................background noise................................"

Bob: "Junior? Welcome to VolCalls. What's your question?"

Junior: "................................background noise..............................."

Bob: "Junior? Please listen through your phone and turn your radio down, you're on the air."

Junior: "....................background noise.................rattle...rattle...rattle...rattle....Hey Coach! Am I on the are?"

Bob: "Yes Junior, what's your question?"

Junior: "Coach, I'd just like to ask..."

Bob: "Coach Jones is no longer here. You're on with me and Brent Hubbs. Do you have a question?"

Junior: "Coach, I jus wanna say I'm prowd of yee, I know you gonna win here and do it the rite way, and I sportcha a hunnert percent! And go big arnge!"

:eek:lol:

If you call in, make sure to ask how they're doing. It doesn't matter that the twenty callers ahead of you also asked, it's your sworn duty as a VolCalls participant to make sure absolutely nothing has changed with their well-being since the last caller.

Reactions: 1 person

Junior: "...............................background noise................................"

Junior: "................................background noise..............................."

Bob: "Junior? Please listen through your phone and turn your radio down, you're on the air."

Junior: "....................background noise.................rattle...rattle...rattle...rattle....Hey Coach! Am I on the are?"

Bob: "Coach Jones is no longer here. You're on with me and Brent Hubbs. Do you have a question?"

Junior: "Coach, I jus wanna say I'm prowd of yee, I know you gonna win here and do it the rite way, and I sportcha a hunnert percent! And go big arnge!"

This is pure gold lol

You know...there never is really anything earth-shattering or overly enlightening revealed on Vol Calls. It's pretty much always the same old coach speak. So why am I always so excited for it to come on? ;)

You forgot to say "I'll hang up and listen." :lolabove:

I loved the caller that said he sent Coach Jones a present. Bob and Brent couldn't hang up on him fast enough.

VN Store

Back