Vol Love in Montana

there's a sushi restaurant in downtown omaha w/ a pretty prominent shot of chris lofton balling for the vols (in the bathroom on wallpaper). wish i would have taken a pic.

Bulldog Saloon in Whitefish, in the bathroom hallway! Absolutely fantastic bar; they used to have Tennessee ceiling fan blade covers but appear to have removed them at some point this winter. Just a ton of great vintage college (especially SEC) throwbacks adorning the walls and ceiling.

Reactions: vol94fan
I went to Bolivia a few weeks ago on a mission trip and we were downtown in La Paz one day and I was hoping to see someone wearing UT garb but no. I did see a young local lady wearing an Auburn Tiger hat.

There’s Vol love in Idaho and Oregon as well. Speaking of vol love, and not just vol fans in different places, I never got more love from an opposing fanbase than Oregon’s. I lived in Bend around the time of ducks pull trucks, so I think that had something to do with it, but we’re absolutely their favorite SEC team. Idk what that actually matters lol, but it’s some sort of knowledge I guess. Even the Oregon fans in Idaho always wanted to talk football because they knew I was a Tennessee fan. It’s kinda hard to have a good convo with Boise state fans, got love for boise state, but I’ve had way too many arguments over whose better: Kellen Moore vs Peyton manning. Idk what stupid arguments those duck fans got into with Bronco fans. But I’m sure I was a breath of fresh air

Bulldog Saloon in Whitefish, in the bathroom hallway! Absolutely fantastic bar; they used to have Tennessee ceiling fan blade covers but appear to have removed them at some point this winter. Just a ton of great vintage college (especially SEC) throwbacks adorning the walls and ceiling.
You got it. Was there last night and saw this sign. The local high-school football team mascot is a bulldog, hence the name of the saloon.

There’s Vol love in Idaho and Oregon as well. Speaking of vol love, and not just vol fans in different places, I never got more love from an opposing fanbase than Oregon’s. I lived in Bend around the time of ducks pull trucks, so I think that had something to do with it, but we’re absolutely their favorite SEC team. Idk what that actually matters lol, but it’s some sort of knowledge I guess. Even the Oregon fans in Idaho always wanted to talk football because they knew I was a Tennessee fan. It’s kinda hard to have a good convo with Boise state fans, got love for boise state, but I’ve had way too many arguments over whose better: Kellen Moore vs Peyton manning. Idk what stupid arguments those duck fans got into with Bronco fans. But I’m sure I was a breath of fresh air
It might have to do with a cheap shot by a BSU defender in the first quarter taking out the Ducks QB. The defender took a full stride and a half after the whistle before making contact that injured Masoli, Oregon's QB. Or it could have something to do with Oregon's RB Blount punching a BSU player after the player got in Blount's face after beating the Ducks in Boise. The BSU player says what he said was "How 'bout that F***in whuppin"

VN Store

Back