Vol tattoos?

football-t.png

I like this logo we've been using. Perhaps I will incorporate it.

I'm a 37 year-old, University of Tennessee Football Fanatic. The man I've become today is mainly due to my Super-Outrageous, Orange & White, Checkerboard blood flowing throughout my veins. This same essence of football flowed through every great running back that donned the ORANGE & WHITE for the University of Tennessee. I grew up watching the Vols manhandle most of their competition. Back then, I could remember watching the emblem at midfield OF an orange "T" overlapping the "U". This has been changed to the POWER T that we see now. I liked the old school emblem before Texas stole it from us. However, that sick, silver, tribal, football emblem wrapped around that Power T is some of the most ridiculousness that I've had the privilege of checking out!

If I knew how to add it from my phone I would post mine.Have a Power T in Orange outlined in black then under it Vols in Black outlined in Orange.

I am a big fan of tattoos and the ink world in general and along with what I already have, I have several tattoo plans for my future and getting a UT tattoo is definitely on my list, but I'm not sure what to get.

Any body already have Vol tattoos or have any ideas? I don't think I would want just the plain old Power T - although I might incorporate that for sure.

Put the big T ON BOTH CHEEKS and i dont mean your face either, or put GO VOLS.:good!:

I gots me aah one of those power Ts on my dingus. Betta not post a picture tho, anywho it be a white t surrounded by orange. The old lady of mine done the work bouts 10 years or so ago. It be named big orange.

Get a big black widow spider on your neck with a power T instead of an hour glass on its back!

Hopefully no ex-bama fans become vol fans and get Tattoos misspelling VOLS

not specifically a UT tattoo.... or maybe it is?
Regardless, Volunteer state all the way.

tattoo_zps309c7fcc.jpg

I'm a 37 year-old, University of Tennessee Football Fanatic. The man I've become today is mainly due to my Super-Outrageous, Orange & White, Checkerboard blood flowing throughout my veins. This same essence of football flowed through every great running back that donned the ORANGE & WHITE for the University of Tennessee. I grew up watching the Vols manhandle most of their competition. Back then, I could remember watching the emblem at midfield OF an orange "T" overlapping the "U". This has been changed to the POWER T that we see now. I liked the old school emblem before Texas stole it from us. However, that sick, silver, tribal, football emblem wrapped around that Power T is some of the most ridiculousness that I've had the privilege of checking out!

I can't tell if you're a fan of it or disgusted by it?

Reactions: 3 people
If I can find the thread from last year, I will link it

Please find it. I was looking for that recently. One of my all-time favorites. Anorexic beagle with hooves on what looks like a state the shape of Kansas.

I am a big fan of tattoos and the ink world in general and along with what I already have, I have several tattoo plans for my future and getting a UT tattoo is definitely on my list, but I'm not sure what to get.

Any body already have Vol tattoos or have any ideas? I don't think I would want just the plain old Power T - although I might incorporate that for sure.

You should get a 360 degree Neyland Staduim around your entire neck.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back