Vol Tech: Get pancaked by Tiny Richardson

Lol, he prob shouldn't have brought tiny's girlfriend up! I liked it when tiny stomped him! Lulz

Why isnt James getting alot of love. He played JC as good as you could play a player as good as JC.:ermm:

That was quite funny. "I don't think you're understanding the concept of this"......

Apparently this is the same guy who is the producer for "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of Virginia" and some Jackass and Wildboyz shows. Pretty cool.

"My girlfriend makes good breakfast"...uhhnyuh
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why isnt James getting alot of love. He played JC as good as you could play a player as good as JC.:ermm:

James is a great player he just comes off to me as a gentle giant. He's kinda baby faced and soft spoken.

I would never say this to his face and yes he could sling me around like a rag doll but he just doesn't have the tough guy personality like tiny does.

I'm not 100% sure but I think Tiny might have gotten called for holding on a couple of those plays...:hi:

Anyone else notice the "Vol Tech" had a different helmet on from the scenes he lined up on Tiny vs. the close up with him talking.

Video is hilarious. Y'alls comments though, are GOLD!! I love this site!

I would have thought some VN ex-high school stud would have already claimed he could have beat Tiny by now.

VN Store

Back