Vol Tech: Get pancaked by Tiny Richardson

I would have thought some VN ex-high school stud would have already claimed he could have beat Tiny by now.

Like this guy?

Volfan414life said:
I have ask this over and over about most recruits over the last 5 years do they ever lift weights .There has been just a handful in that time that has impressed me. Most guys I look at can barely bench more than they weigh and can not squat very much either. you would think that there would be some country strong guys or something . I did not play football after my freshmen year because it was a waste of time cause I do not like to loose and my freshmen year we lost at Webb 7-6 and lost 4 or 4 more by less than 10 and Gatlinburg Pitt beat us by 25 we won 3 games. I did not think that I was big enough to play in collage at 5"11 180 but last time I spent in weight room was beginning my senior year and I was benching 385 5 times squatting 700 coaches would not allow me to try more than that but I was leg pressing 1000 pounds and I walked around the weight room with 500 pounds for 5 minuets at a time stepping up on my tip toes. and I ran a 4.6 -4.7 40 and to see 6,5 265 pound guys benching 325 and squatting 425 is pitiful to me I could reach down and grab 300 pounds and lift it as far over my head as my arms could reach. Guys like big Dan Williams impressed me though.

Better watch what you say about Uncle Rico. He'll pick up your car and throw it on the roof if you're not careful.

I showed my two little men this and they laughed hard. Told them that's what happens when you eat right and work out.

I saw at least two holds. Tiny is a cheater. I bet he couldn't pull that on some of these message board football heroes.

Reactions: 1 person
I laughed....once. Tiny should have pounded him hard, one time.
I agree. It was funny but it ran a little long. (Like most Saturday Night Live skits and Will Ferrell movies.) But my kids thought it was hysterical all the way through. We must always consider our audience.

VN Store

Back