VolNation 2013 WEEKLY PICK CONTEST: Week #1 [Results posted]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Guys this is the weekly pick contest which will last the entire season and consist of 14 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted on Sunday (or Monday at the latest). I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Contest main page: 2013 Tournament

Week #1 entry: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Good luck and thanks for playing.
:hi:

***Keep in mind there aren't a lot of good games for this first week, so....

***Also, don't forget to enter your score prediction for the Austin Peay game. http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...7-pick-score-contest-tennessee-vs-austin.html

Reactions: 11 people
Done!!! I got Clemson beating GA. I know, I know. I just see Boyd and Watkins going off on GA defense, just hope clemsons d can man up
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 5 people
Thanks Freak for your time and dedication to these forums! Definitely a more active admin than my past experiences with high forum volume.

I took the easy way out and picked down vegas lines with the favorites. We will see. As a Big Orange fan I am just as interested in seeing what happens in the Kentucky game as I am the Georgia and LSU games. Oh and by the way, GO REBELS OR BLACK BEARS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE NOW. As a resident of middle Tennessee I can say I'm officially over enduring Candy's 15 minutes of fame.

Thanks Freak for your time and dedication to these forums! Definitely a more active admin than my past experiences with high forum volume.

Thanks iKrager. We're happy to have you posting here.

who won last year?

Here is the link for last year's final standings. Sorry about the header, for some reason it's messed up, but if you scroll down you can see the standings.

SEASON STANDINGS

Thanks for all you do Freak except posting the link to last years final standings. I couldn't help myself just had to look, god I sucked !!!!!!!

Done!!! I got Clemson beating GA. I know, I know. I just see Boyd and Watkins going off on GA defense, just hope clemsons d can man up
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Agreed. I will most always pull for the SEC over anybody, but not when it is Georgia. I see a high scoring game with Clemson winning in the end.

UGA lost some defense. They will be challenged against Clemson but ultimately I believe the Dawgs pull out a win. It should be a high scoring close game.

VN Store

Back