VolNation 2013 WEEKLY PICK CONTEST: Week #1 [Results posted]

Finished tied for 80th last year but made up 10 spots in the last week, got to carry the big mo over to this season!

One question, which team is the home team? Thanks.

Should be the team on the right, unless of course it's considered a neutral site game, which I believe a couple of games are this week.

Man, the 1st week is always tough! Very difficult to know what you're gonna get from some teams. Here's hoping for 60%

I didn't enter in time last year. I got every single game correct except for 3. Prepare yourselves for total annihilation.

Been bleeding orange since Mid-60's; kids pushed me into buying this computer thang! This is the best use I've found for this contraption yet (Used Parlay Cards Last Year)!

I took the easy way out and picked down vegas lines with the favorites. We will see. As a Big Orange fan I am just as interested in seeing what happens in the Kentucky game as I am the Georgia and LSU games. Oh and by the way, GO REBELS OR BLACK BEARS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE NOW. As a resident of middle Tennessee I can say I'm officially over enduring Candy's 15 minutes of fame.

My best friend is a freaking Vandy Grad. I hate even talking to him anymore. They actually think that they will finish 3rd in the east this year. I hope they post a big donut in the SEC! Oh and their coach sux. So yes I picked the Rebs, Bears or whatever they are and can't wait for that game tonight.:peace2:

Freak or mod that can help, I submitted my picks but for some reason my phone put.comcom so its wrong. Do I need to do anything? Re-submit them with right email?

VN Store

Back