VolNation 2013 WEEKLY PICK CONTEST: Week #3 [ENTER YOUR PICKS]

Well tied for 243rd...but only 6 points back...wiht th pool of games to pick from, I can easily make that up this week.

FWIW - Thans Freak for not putting the UT/Oregon game up...it always breaks my orange heart to pick against our boys :)

This a survival of the fittest. I usually start start out crappy and get better as the year goes on. This year is no different. I've figured out that in order to win you need to pick at least one upset a week.

Obviously I suck at picking upsets.

This week seems extra tough. I could fall way down from my perch come Sunday...

if ohio wins i'll be 9-1.better than the first 2 weeks.

I can't believe that penn state lost at home...???

Last edited:
I'm going to stop looking at the point spreads.
The strategy of taking everyone who's favored by a TD or more is killing me.

Went 8-2. Missed on Iowa State and Penn State. So that puts me at 23-7 overall.

I picked for week 2 but can't find myself in the results. Is this because I didn't pick for week 1??

Freak, do you need help with any of this? I know you already have a lot to do with the homepage. Just saying, if there's anything we can do to help get this process going just let me (or Volnation) know.

Freak, do you need help with any of this? I know you already have a lot to do with the homepage. Just saying, if there's anything we can do to help get this process going just let me (or Volnation) know.

Thanks for the offer. I really do appreciate the thought. Sundays are just busy for me. I try to get to them but a lot of times it's Monday night. I'm updating them now.

VN Store

Back