VolNation: 2013 Welcome Back Post. A few Guidelines to remember.

VFL here in Oregon. Love this site, check it daily all year round. Makes me feel closer to my home sweet home in Tennessee.

GO VOLS!!

Listen people, it's "we gone whip they ass". Please try to get it right from now on.

I read more than post, but really enjoy. I live in Georgia and this helps me make it through the day while dealing with all these dawg fans!

For those of you who only frequent the board during the season, I want to personally welcome you back. We're happy to have you here with us to kick off the Butch Jones era. Game days can get kind of hectic so I wanted to post a few reminders---for everyone really.

1. Use the report post button. If you have an issue, see a post that violates board rules, need help, or need the mods attention for any reason, please use the REPORT POST button. We are much more likely to see it that way than posting "Hey mods" in the middle of a thread somewhere. But we do try to see those also.

2. Don't start a new thread for every thought that pops into your head. I know everyone loves starting their own thread, and discussion is certainly what this place is all about, but please check to see if there is a similar topic before posting a new one---at the very least skim the topics on the first page. The number of duplicate threads on game day can be a bit of an issue sometimes.

3. If you can't find your post or thread chances are it was moved or merged, but in the heat of battle sometimes the mods will delete things that should have been posted other places or are inappropriate. Check the "My Posts" link on the navbar above to try and locate your post. If you still can't find it, chances are it might have been removed. If you've check the board rules and can't understand why, please don't post another thread about it. That just creates even more work for the mods. Shoot me a message here and I'll do my best to respond. I realize at times many of you may disagree when your post is merged, moved, or removed. And that's understandable; sometimes the mods may not even all agree 100% on every move we make. Just keep in mind that the mods here volunteer their time to help out. We all do the best we can, but aren't without fault sometimes.

4. Don't forget about VolNation Mobile while you are at the game. And remember you can also post pics from mobile, so let's see them!

5. Let's keep all the Fire Dooley posts in a single thread. Oh, wait. :)

6. Lastly, and this should go without saying really, but please keep it civil. This a resource for varied opinions, discussions and disagreements, but there is no need for personal attacks and insults. It takes away from the focus of the thread and adds nothing to the discussion.

And before anyone beats me to it: "tl;dr' and "cool story bro".

Thanks for reading and thank you for choosing to hang out and spend your time with us here at VolNation. All of your guys are what makes this site special, and I really do appreciate.

Your friend and fellow Vol fan for life,
Freak

Freak,,,,great job with the site

I'll just assume none of these rules apply to me. Proceed as normal is how I interpret the OP.

VN Store

Back