Volnation Countdown to 2008-2009 basketball thread!

CalisKing..............that statement really tells me something about you...........have you been on Mars the last three years or did you just fall off the turnip truck?

You are talking about chick hoops right? The only hoops played in K town are played minus penises.

You're right. The men only won 31 games last year. What an abysmal year! That Sweet 16 appearance was just a fluke - for the second year in a row...:crazy:

I was in high school in Oak Ridge during the Ernie and Bernie years. I did see a few of the games. They were very special.
Don't forget JP. He was playing with a hurt shoulder all year and hiding it as best he could. As a result, he could only drive right(?). The kid can jump out of the stadium and is explosive as all get out. He will be a huge factor this year, as will, I'm sure, one or two of the newcomers.

I just lost all respect for you.:eek:hmy:

I'm shattered. Heck, you might as well hate me all the way - get this - I was captain of the soccer team there. That should really tick you off. :p

Did you ever play AC in soccer? If you did, I'm sure you won by at least 10 goals each game.:birgits_giggle:

I haven't, but I hope to be able to real soon. Depending on how my schedule plays out over the next couple of weeks.

Would you mind posting something about what you see when you do? I just can't wait to see them. In my opinion, if you have to replace the whole backcourt including Chris and Jajuan, these are a couple good ones to do it with.

If the countdown is to the first real game and first exhibition game, then shouldn't it be 38-26?
The UTC game is on 11/15, and the first exhibition is set for 11/3.

VN Store

Back