VolNation Live -- Tonight (Sunday) at 8pm

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Be there.

Yes...here is the link with all of the instructions. Hit the link and follow the instructions.....NowLive Show

You can listen or even call in without registering. To post in the chat, you will need to register for an account with NowLive.

First topic: What have we learned about the sec so far?
Answer: Its stacked beyond belief.

Either I've got to just stop trying and admit once and for all that joeydupree is the biggest evil smartass on this board, or the guy has the biggest problem with his priorities since W put an equestrian in charge of disaster relief.

It's in my first post, what more can I do?
I realize that. Didn't mean to piss ya off, but the thread ain't sticky and that's my point. Never mind. Ain't my problem if not enough people show up because the link doesn't stay bumped.

I realize that. Didn't mean to piss ya off, but the thread ain't sticky and that's my point. Never mind. Ain't my problem if not enough people show up because the link doesn't stay bumped.

:lol: You didn't 'piss me off'. I was just asking. Sorry if that came across wrong. And you are right, I do need to sticky the thread. (I guess I didn't understand what you were asking).

That's what I'm talking about... Guess I could've been more forthcoming with my post. Looking forward to the show tonight. :cool2:

VN Store

Back