#VolReport: Practice 12 8/13/13

Riyahd Jones, a junior college defensive back transfer, suffered a knee injury and is still undergoing the evaluation process said Butch Jones. His absence has caused the move of Dallas and running back Reggie Juin to the secondary of the football.

clears up the Jones injury stuff...oh wait

yeh they kinda went all New England Patriots on us with the Jones Injury Report lol. It happened Saturday so who knows. I figured they would know by now. Hoping for the best although from Riyahds tweets he seems to be doing better. Get well young man!

Dooley would've had no injuries in his:birgits_giggle: shower etiquette Fall Camp

Wasn't Leonard Scott a track guy too? Couldn't catch a lick, but housed a kickoff against UGA I believe.

Yep. If we didn't go to the 3-4 last year we would be coming off an 8 win season with Dools looking pretty good.

And TK Jr would be a Bama commit, Bates would be a Gator, Hurd would be at OSU, and Vandy would have a higher ranked recruiting class.

Sal Sunseri was a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: 7 people
And TK Jr would be a Bama commit, Bates would be a Gator, Hurd would be at OSU, and Vandy would have a higher ranked recruiting class.

Sal Sunseri was a blessing in disguise.

I doubt vandy would be higher, a TN team coming off 8-10 wins gets a whole lot of recruits excited no matter who you are

Riyahd Jones, a junior college defensive back transfer, suffered a knee injury and is still undergoing the evaluation process said Butch Jones. His absence has caused the move of Dallas and running back Reggie Juin to the secondary of the football.

No offense to Reggie Juin..but who the hell is Reggie Juin?:dunno:

No offense to Reggie Juin..but who the hell is Reggie Juin?:dunno:

Hopefully Reggie Juin will turn out to be the next Jeff Powell!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back