Vols @ Arkansas

Well, so much for looking good. Now the Vols are looking like the sloppy team that we have all come to hate.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 26, 2005 4:46 PM
There ya go Jemere. If ya can't beat 'em, beat 'em up.

Yeah Hendrix, way to bodyslam that dude. At least you have heart!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 26, 2005 4:43 PM
Chris Lofton must have been ON something when he committed to Buzz Peterson.

For real!! I don't don't know what he was thinking either. I sure am glad that he came here though. He is the only thing keeping us from total meltdown.

Dane Bradshaw has missed about TEN shots today. The only player that has even come to play is Chris Lofton. If I were him, I'd transfer.

I am SO mad right now!!

Who is that announcer trying to kid?? Tennessee does NOT deserve a post-season game ANYWHERE.

This totally stinks, man.

We probably don't deserve to still be playing in regular season!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 26, 2005 4:53 PM
I honestly thought Bradshaw had talent!!!

He just looks talented because there is not a lot of talent on our team.

Now we are down by 3! Looks like another classic game of lose it at the end for us. Lofton has had another great game though. I tip my hat to that young man! He is going to be something special to watch for the next few years. IF he stays here.

Well, here we go.....we need 2 to tie and 3 to win. I would give it Lofton and let him shoot the 3. What do we have to lose? This season is almost over anyway! Shoot the 3 Buzz!

THAT WAS A HORRIBLE PLAN ONCE AGAIN BUZZ!

YOUUUUUUUUUUU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

so two weeks in a row that it comes down to the last play and two weeks in a row the plan just plain sucked. So everyone that said it was the players fault last week, sooner or later you have to stop blaming the players and has to go on the coach. Buzz has to go.

VN Store

Back