Vols Fall Practice #11

Before we all get banished from the board, let me sorta bring this back to Tennessee. And just in case any guitar players haven't already watched this kid and cut off their fingers.....

No doubt, this young man is terrific. Too bad Chet Atkins is gone...they'd have made some pickin' magic together. :cool:

I’ve been caught with my drawers around my ankles.
That’s ok. You are now ready for the security check at Gate 21. Sir, please touch your toes, spread those cheeks and unclench for your alcohol and other prohibited substances check…and, do it with a smile Mr.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Seems like he had to wait on it...and it was behind him...just say'in...

Not sure who made that throw but hitting in stride this year as Hooker did in 22 would be very sweet

Reactions: TAF
Before we all get banished from the board, let me sorta bring this back to Tennessee. And just in case any guitar players haven't already watched this kid and cut off their fingers.....

I have yet to see a video with Billy Strings where the fire department shouldn't have been called......cause that ol' boy is setting them flat tops on FIRE, son.

Thinking back through the Practice notes, it's a bit concerning how many the writers mention Boo Carter getting beat for a pass reception by the offense. Maybe its just me and he balls out at Star or wherever he winds up.
He's a FR drinking from a firehouse plus the media is only seeing a small segment of the practice. Far more positives on him in the preseason practice reports than negatives.

VN Store

Back