Vols Spring Practice #12

Reactions: WillisWG
The article about the linebackers made me feel better, and provokes me into thinking just maybe the dog and crystal ball are right about their predictions. Here's what has me thinking about reconsidering my doubts.

On gaining the trust of his group...
"I think that process has been really good. One thing all of us have to be about on our end as coaches, mentors, teachers and leaders, we have to be about relationships. So, on our end, every day we start off [with] something that you want to improve on, something that you're doing for your family or something you're doing to help someone else, just to see how others-centered everyone can be. And we always have a one-on-one meeting where we are just learning about each other: 'Hey, tell me about your family. Tell me a little bit about you,' and I'll tell them about myself. That's kind of how our bond has gotten really strong over the last four weeks."

We got the right coaches, I hope we can keep them.

Thanks @WillisWG I feel soooo much better now. With our D line putting in work in front of those backers it might be hell to pay for opposing offenses. GBO
As much potential that our offense has to be exceptional next year, I'm starting to feel the same way about our defense. Really could be a special 2024 season..........

I know it’s spring practice, and we say this most years, but DANG we have a lot of guys banged up and missing important practice time
I think they are making sure no one will play through any injury so they will be ready for Summer off the field drills and be ready for Fall,practice..They are able to get a good look at what our talented and transfer players have to offer. We have some outstanding new players who need the chance to show their stuff. Cain’t wait for Fall practice.

VN Store

Back