Vols vs Eastern Ky. 4:00pm. Game Thread.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Should be getting underway now.

Western Kentucky.... Eastern Kentucky... meh.

Let's just rename them losers. Problem solved.

Joking...

Go Vols

I'm covering this game for the daily beacon. There must be about 30 people in the stands today

So it a sounds like a regular home game for Eastern, Seriously we probably only get 100 or so people for each game, unless it Western or Morehead state

I'm covering this game for the daily beacon. There must be about 30 people in the stands today

Covering it or total?

Guessing you mean total and that's sad.

I went to a 2A high school and 5 times that amount went to games.

If Raleigh can only get 30 butts in the stands, he has to do better this year or he is gone.

Do college baseball teams ever fire coaches in the middle of a season?

A loss today to a 1-2 team might warrant it :p

Seriously though, Raleigh is already riding the conveyor built to the chopping blocks. A loss today won't bode well for him.

Do college baseball teams ever fire coaches in the middle of a season?

A loss today to a 1-2 team might warrant it :p

Seriously though, Raleigh is already riding the conveyor built to the chopping blocks. A loss today won't bode well for him.

I like Coach Raleigh and I think he is doing a good job but it always feels like we could care less about the mid-week games.

4-1 EKU top 3rd...unbelievable that our midweek pitching can't ever get it together

You'll have that with bad coaching.

I hate the St. Louis Cardinals but they are proof of what good coaching can do. They sign players struggling after major injuries or players that are slumping and coach them back up. They won a World Series doing it. I have little faith in Raliegh. Still waiting for him to prove me wrong.

He is having to change over our entire roster with very limited scholarships.

I judge him more on the job he has done bringing in talent than wins and losses right now.

Hmm... well he was bad at Western Carolina too.

I know it's Western Carolina but they play other bad teams.

If Raleigh isn't at least 5 games over .500 when the season ends, I expect him to be fired. It's getting hard to justify Raleigh being the head coach with his below average resume while Phil Garner is sitting around doing nothing.

VN Store

Back