Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
2-0 wo ho.

if only the game was over right now.

4-2 tennessee

they changed watson three to a two.

7-4 vols

for all those who care about our team

11-6

were playing with heart, hope i didnt speak to fast though.

TV announcers didn't report about the change....I'm thinking....we always get ripped off!!!! Chris Lofton is the damn man....if only we can get some people who wanna come play with him the next 3 years. Anybosy ever notice CJ never finishes?? His drives and his open threes hardly ever drop.....we're up, GO VOLS!!!!

heres a stat for you, were up big and scooter has only shot it once, hmm.

Major is coming on, man...imagine if he could've played like this with Crump in....
I can't believe most of you haven't seen my Sorry.... thread in the pub......any south park fans in here? :dlol:

yo i like south park. i guess we can talk about that sense no one really cares about the game.

18-12 vols
7:00 to go

here is a stat. were up 21-15 with 5:20 to go. scooter has only shot it three times. shots down and more assist equals more wins for tennessee

26-24 dores'

gordon is draining threes, its killing us.

27-28 dores'

loston is 4-5 from three. he is on fire tonight

Lofton is unbelievable!!!!! 15 of our 27....the kid's got game.....
for anyone that likes south park or saw peyton on letterman last night, I had an epiphany...go check out my Sorry....Sorry.... thread in the pub at halftime for a good laugh....

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 2, 2005 8:21 PM
heres a stat for you,  were up big and scooter has only shot it once, hmm.

Get off Scooter's back....You're not the one out there playing so get off his back man....Everyone gets in a slump...Scooter is not going to be a world beater every night....Until you are out there on the court with him and know how tough it is, don't criticize please....I know this is a forum and is for you to express your opinion but seriously man

well he has only taken four shots and made 1. im just saying give the rock to lofton more. look at his stats tonight and maybe you will understand.

No just because Scooter is off for a few games doesn't mean he's not any good...Scooter contributes even on nights that he don't have big scoring numbers....I mean seriously...Look at Scooter's numbers for the rest of the year until he's gotten in this slump and then maybe you'll understand

ok show me the numbers were he shot good at the beging of the year. soryy to tel you but he shoots about 39% and gets all his points from the free throw line. but im not about to argue about it.

29-35 vandy

VN Store

Back