Vols Vs. Vanderbilt

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 2, 2005 9:06 PM
ok show me the numbers were he shot good at the beging of the year. soryy to tel you but he shoots about 39% and gets all his points from the free throw line. but im not about to argue about it.

29-35 vandy

Someone has already posted them but evidently you don't need to see them because you'll stick to your opinion no matter what.....39% is a decent number...If you're so much better than Scooter then why aren't you out there instead of Scooter? You and your 4.3 GPA not good enough to make it?

oh man. well im sorry. not really good at basketball. more of a football player. but i mean i think i can make 1-5 in a game. and why did you have to bring up my g.p.a. im sorry you feel that way to have to knock me down every time i say something about how lack luster our basketball team is. all i said was scooter needed to take less shots and you are gonna rip inot me like i gone said he sucked. im just saying you have to know when your not shooting well. and he aint, no arguing that, so why fire up 20 shots if your only gonna make 4. thats all i said, aint no reason to be a smart ass and get into my personal life and what the ehll i do with it.

oh let me rephrase here, i think i could shoot 1-8. because thats what he is doing right now.

I don't think Scooter is very smart sometimes. My beef is that whenever we really need a basket he launches a 24 footer instead of tyring to drive to the basket and draw the foul. Scooter has been a pretty good player for us but man is he streaky...which I guess most good shooters are.

wow we suck. Asumnu is the fastest guy on our team with the ball yet he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a basketball.

He has a good point, Scooter is somewhat (i said SOMEWHAT) like kobe....he thinks he's the centerpiece and it won't get done without him doing it....which may be sometimes true.....but seriously.....I know I could score 18 a night if I shot the ball 30 times.....Lofton is clearly the man, Scooter doesn't have to pull up for these whack 24 footers that clang off with no one underneath and us needing a score. He isn't superman....and hopefully he's not even somewhat like Kobe....

Asumnu makes two good defensive plays and Buzz takes him out and there goes Scooter with another quick 22 footer.

sewe, that's what scooter needs to do....he's got unbelievable ball control....if he can drive, manuever....maybe get fouled. You know he can score 29 on a 6-10, 17 free throw night like that....down to four....we can do this!

LET US WILL IT TO HAPPEN......POSITIVE THOUGHTS, GUYS.....

and the worst part is i would love to blame it on buzz, but it isnt his fault.

man i want to know how were still in this game. were shooting 38 percent from the field. there shooting 50.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Feb 2, 2005 9:36 PM
strip, i have to ask, what is that on your avatar?

truthfully....I don't know. When I signed up I googled BIG ORANGE and that was one of the things that came up.....it was either that or a family standing in front of the biggest, manmade orange ever.....and since it was close to the right color.... :rocks:

VN Store

Back