Voluntters Players - A Word, Please

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
If any Vols players read Volnation, I hope you read this. Know that there are many of us REAL fans who stand with you win, lose, or draw. You’re our team, a REAL fan wouldn’t forget that whatever a game’s outcome may be. We want wins just like you. But the imbecile whiners who insist, even when you win, insist on being negative and throwing you guys under a bus, aren’t fans. They’re Taenia solium, pickled in Hubei and bottled with cholla cactus juice in Belgorod.

In early stages of Pacific battles in WWII, the USA lost battle after battle but kept plugging away. Then one day, I think it began at Midway Island, all the strategy, equipment, training, and yes, even luck came together and turned the tide. From then on they whupped azz. But if they had not kept going when things were bleakest or listened to those who kept saying we didn’t stand a chance, they never would have turned the tide. So pay no attention to the worms or cactus juice, many of us salute the men who wear the orange and white. We won't give up on you. Just go out and keep hitting people in the mouth. Win or lose, make them remember the pain of playing the Tennessee Volunteers. GO VOLS!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
A real fan blah blah blah , A real fan blah blah blah .... why didn't you just say I don't have any stones I'm ok with getting curb stomped?

Reactions: 3 people
If any Vols players read Volnation, I hope you read this. Know that there are many of us REAL fans who stand with you win, lose, or draw. You’re our team, a REAL fan wouldn’t forget that whatever a game’s outcome may be. We want wins just like you. But the imbecile whiners who insist, even when you win, insist on being negative and throwing you guys under a bus, aren’t fans. They’re Taenia solium, pickled in Hubei and bottled with cholla cactus juice in Belgorod.

In early stages of Pacific battles in WWII, the USA lost battle after battle but kept plugging away. Then one day, I think it began at Midway Island, all the strategy, equipment, training, and yes, even luck came together and turned the tide. From then on they whupped azz. But if they had not kept going when things were bleakest or listened to those who kept saying we didn’t stand a chance, they never would have turned the tide. So pay no attention to the worms or cactus juice, many of us salute the men who wear the orange and white. We won't give up on you. Just go out and keep hitting people in the mouth. Win or lose, make them remember the pain of playing the Tennessee Volunteers. GO VOLS!!!!
Let me help some of you guys out... Taenia Solium is a pig tapeworm, Hubei is a city in China and as everyone knows Belgorod is a city in Russia known for its' pickled tapeworm!

Pretty sure Woodsman misspelled Volunteers intentionally. However, I still think material like this is better suited for a personal journal or something. Not exactly VN threads

Reactions: 1 person

We don't need anymore WWII analogies about Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people
Doubtful, could be more like many are tired of REAL FANS trying to marginalize them as something they're not.

I see why you came to this conclusion. lol That was an odd thread.

Actually, it was intentional just to see what a certain faction of fans would say, but I'll change it to make you all feel better. :)

Seriously, too many are too quick to beat our boys up even if no opportunity existed to do so. Just plain ugliness from certain so-called fans. Both gutless and heart-wrenching. Just makes us look like lowlife protoplasmic ooze.

I doubt many, if any, of the players visit this site, but you may be able to contact them via tweeter, twitter, twotter, or whatever it's called, if it's that important to you.

Good post... It's nice to see that some fans don't get on here and let their emotions override their brain. This weekend on volnation has been a joke

VN Store

Back