Vonn Bell Arrested

BigOrangeD

Got Bitcoin?
According Erik Ainge. Open Container. Guy he was riding with got a DUI. Chalk another one up for Urbie. Not too serious I guess but not good either.

Reactions: 2 people
not too serious? This is an absolute joke and has zero to do with Meyer

Actually it does. There are things Meyer could have put in place to prevent this. Schools do it all the time. This is a lack of leadership on Meyers part. The drinking issue is not a big deal but Vonn putting himself in that position under Meyers watch and us finding out about it compounded with everything that went on in Gator country is a big deal. Telling his parents he'll look after his son for four years and not six months later being arrested is a big deal. Contrary to what people may think not every athlete gets arrested for underage drinking. I drank like a fish at that age and never got arrested. So what's the problem?

Reactions: 13 people
Actually it does. There are things Meyer could have put in place to prevent this. Schools do it all the time. This is a lack of leadership on Meyers part. The drinking issue is not a big deal but Vonn putting himself in that position under Meyers watch and us finding out about it compounded with everything that went on in Gator country is a big deal. Telling his parents he'll look after his son for four years and not six months later being arrested is a big deal. Contrary to what people may think not every athlete gets arrested for underage drinking. I drank like a fish at that age and never got arrested. So what's the problem?

it is not the coach's responsibility to keep track of every beer consumed by every player on the roster (75% of which is likely underage). This isn't on the coach unless every ticket given to an OSU student is on the univ president

this should be a ticket and let him get a ride home. Things are just blown way out of proportion today

Reactions: 11 people
it is not the coach's responsibility to keep track of every beer consumed by every player on the roster (75% of which is likely underage). This isn't on the coach unless every ticket given to an OSU student is on the univ president

this should be a ticket and let him get a ride home. Things are just blown way out of proportion today

People are just hypersensitive to the issue and anything Urban Meyer right now. EA and JayBay were having some fun with it. I'm sure Vonn will behave from now on. These guys have to realize the spotlight is a little brighter in this recent climate. Vonn will need to use better judgement in the future.

if any of this is true it is a damshame. 6 months ago every one here wanted this kid and now this thread? Wishing young Mr. Bell the best going forward.

sure whomever broke the news to meyer, meyer just returned with a blank stare and told the guy dont bother me with non felony events

Reactions: 1 person
Vonn Bell is a menace to society. Next thing you know, he'll be listening to rock n roll music records and holding hands with every girl in town.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back