Vonn Bell Arrested

When I saw the title to the thread, I thought it would be for something bad. Not like it matters, since Urbie doesn't punish players at all regardless of what they do.

Reactions: 1 person
From what I just heard the driver who got the DUI is Vonn's brother Volonte and Vonn was issued an open container citation and may have also got a possession of marijuana charge. I want to emphasize may because this has not been confirmed.

it is not the coach's responsibility to keep track of every beer consumed by every player on the roster (75% of which is likely underage). This isn't on the coach unless every ticket given to an OSU student is on the univ president

this should be a ticket and let him get a ride home. Things are just blown way out of proportion today

Were you the guy driving or do you have a drinking problem or what??

it is not the coach's responsibility to keep track of every beer consumed by every player on the roster (75% of which is likely underage). This isn't on the coach unless every ticket given to an OSU student is on the univ president

this should be a ticket and let him get a ride home. Things are just blown way out of proportion today

I didn't say it was his responsibility concerning number of beers consumed. He is responsible for the behavior and welfare of his players. This is on him. Twist it how you want but they're his kids for the next four years on and off the field.

FYI Dip****s....

Stephen Hargis ‏@StephenHargis 2h
Just to clarify, the rumors that Vonn Bell was involved in the issues at Ohio St. are NOT true. Way too much misinformation on a good kid

Keith Cawley ‏@KeithCawley 2h
OSU assistant talked to Vonn, who was at an outreach activity Saturday and team activities Sunday. Rumors had him arrestd in TN in between.

Keith Cawley ‏@KeithCawley 2h
Ridgeland coach Mark Mariakas was told by an Ohio State assistant this afternoon that they know of no recent incidents involving Vonn Bell.

I just saw an article that stated Bell was one of three Buckeyes arrested over the weekend. On mobile,so not sure how to post a link. Wondered if anyone else had seen this yet.

AJ MaCarron would disagree with a lot of people on here. Not blaming Meyer but 41 of 122 of his previous recruits have been arrested. There is some kind of pattern here. Just sayin.

I thought he went Buckeye because CUM sold his mommy or grandmommy on the idea that UT was nothing but an endless crime wave or school for thugs....or something like that?

He was Saint CUM of the Buckeye Nation and Tim Tebow is his prophet of football.

NB4 did not want

I saw your post & thought......... this dude saw my post in another thread that referenced Bell and he STOLE my post.....

then I noticed that you beat me by 9 minutes.

glad I didn't "whoop that azz" for plagiarism.

Crow: its what's for supper!

Attachments

• imagesCAGJ0YBX.jpg
    imagesCAGJ0YBX.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 233

VN Store

Back