VP debate 2024

Another tough Vance question this time on guns.

1 tough one for Walz so far

That’s 4 to 1 by my count
Moderator: “Governor Walz what lessons did you learn being a highschool football coach that you think prepared you to be Vice President?”

Moderator: “Senator Vance What is your position on the role of government in supporting innovation in the field of biotechnology?”

Only been tuning in to the debate off and on but imagine a lot of people will come away from it wishing both tickets were reversed as to Pres and VP.

Republicans, yes. Democrats? Not a chance. I think he’s worse. At least she can hide behind her intersectionality when attacked. This guy is bad at this and has no such intersectional credentials

Same people that say just removing a book from an elementary school library is “banning” the book.
Democrats are notorious for their tendency to re define common words on the fly to suit their purpose. The same way gun control is now “firearm safety”.
The first step in destroying a culture is to attack the meaning of words. We all know which party habitually does that

Wooah!!! Vance invited Walz to tell him where he was wrong about the MN abortion law and all Walz could say is that it isn’t written like that.
If I were Vance I would have people standing by and then say “my staff is posting the exact language of that portion of the bill even as we speak.”
I was thinking the exact same thing. I would have already had that provision printed out and ready for distribution in the spin room.

VN Store

Back