VP debate 2024

Vance should start by thanking Walz for his brave service overseas in Italy where he daily risked heart disease eating rich pasta and Italian sausage.
Which is where I am now, having done that earlier tonight. I can tell you my heart has never felt better. EVOO, red wine, it’s pretty easy to eat clean over here too. However, My body clock is still a bit jacked up as I woke up after 3 hours sleep, so I thought I would check in on my fellow VN knuckleheads, but I’ll fall asleep again. Looking forward to the play by play when I wake up again later.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Yes he did. He literally paused and said “I’ll answer your question directly” and then did

No.

He didn't.

The question was, if you were the last person in the room what would you recommend. He did not answer.

I'll admit he came closer than Walz, who avoided it entirely. But Vance did not answer.

Did she just claim that Helene was among the deadliest in history with over 160 deaths? 😳
Have these people never heard of Galveston, Hurricane Camile, the 1935 Labor Day Hurricane???? Good grief people! The Galveston Hurricane of 1900 killed between 8,000 and 12,000 people. And it happened LONG before the rising CO2 levels.
Oh wow, now Walz just said that Helene got stronger than anything else we have seen. What the heck? It was a category IV storm.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
It’s going to be a blood letting. Vance will eviscerate him.
Oh no, not according to MSM when it’s over with. “Walz was so statesman like. Really connected with the American people. Showed why he’s on this ticket. Vance was really out of his element against Walz tonight.” You can just see it coming from those clowns.

VN Store

Back