VTech's Tyro Taylor - Redshirted?

if he wanted to he could, but i'm not sure whether it's the coach's decision, the player's, or a combination of the two.

While we're at it, what does greyshirt mean? I know i've seen it somewhere in football terms...

They don't take up a scholly and pay their way the first semester, then get a scholarship for their next semester

Last edited:
They don't take up a scholly and pay their way the first semester, then get a scholarship for their next semester

Ok thanks. What's the benefit/reason for this though? Just another scholarship you can use that season?

On another note, the crawl on ESPN said earlier today that V Tech said they werent going to redshirt Taylor this season

Ok thanks. What's the benefit/reason for this though? Just another scholarship you can use that season?

On another note, the crawl on ESPN said earlier today that V Tech said they werent going to redshirt Taylor this season

To cover their ass when they oversign and some guys thinking they couldn't qualify get in

OR

The kid's parents have plenty of money, the kid's going to redshirt anyway and they don't have to take away a scholly from a fringe/special teams player

unless you're counting doozer's comment's about moving to starter from being redshirted, I'm failing to find the 2nd person that said he'll transfer. Care to help me out?

my bad, I saw that dude said "looks he's going to transfer" and took it the wrong way I guess.

but still for anybody to say he would transfer is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard

my bad, I saw that dude said "looks he's going to transfer" and took it the wrong way I guess.

but still for anybody to say he would transfer is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Get used to that kind of stuff from him.

VN Store

Back