Wars, genocide, reparations, etc (split from recruiting forum)

“I know all the Burkes. The best Burkes. The most beautiful Burkes you’ve ever seen. One came up to me, big strong guy, with tears in his eyes, and he says Mr Trump thank you for even knowing the Burkes”
I’m just saying. I mean, people are saying… they are, you know. That Blakes Burke, he’s the best of the Burkes. Great guy, that Blake Burke. Great. Great guuuuy. Blake Burke. Blaaaake.

It's greed to price gouge your customers to increase profits.
If I have $5, and make $1 profit, then I take that 6 and make $2 profit, then I have 8 and make $3, profit. That's one thing.
Making 5% one year, then making 7% then thinking you have to jump to 12% then 15 then 20 is pure greed. Especially when you do it by jacking up the prices on the same basic product, while using cheaper supplies.

There’s few industries as competitive as the food industry. So when you throw out nonsense claims like “price gouging”, you’re really embarrassing yourself.

Businesses cannot simply raise prices as high as they wish, and remain in business. Especially not in a competitive industry like the food industry.

Ms. Rachel makes bank on YT too. Think her net worth was stated to be around 15M now. Shes a speech therapist who decided to make videos because she couldn’t find any good educational speech videos on YT to suggest to her clients for at home. My daughter goes to speech therapy and between that and Ms Rachel she’s made a big jump.

For all the ******** that’s out there YT actually has some really great and educational stuff that also is entertaining for children. Just have to be cautious and look into the channels before introducing them to your child.
Ms Rachel is good at what she does. However we avoid her after her decisions lately. I’m not interested in lgbtq figures teaching my kid the abcs. It’s so hard for people to stay in their lane

Ms Rachel is good at what she does. However we avoid her after her decisions lately. I’m not interested in lgbtq figures teaching my kid the abcs. It’s so hard for people to stay in their lane
What were her decisions lately? I must be out of the loop about that because I haven’t seen anything or noticed any push towards any of that in her videos. I have always assumed the girl that plays guitar and sings on there was a lesbian but I haven’t seen that directly referenced in the videos, at least ones I’ve seen.

What were her decisions lately? I must be out of the loop about that because I haven’t seen anything or noticed any push towards any of that in her videos. I have always assumed the girl that plays guitar and sings on there was a lesbian but I haven’t seen that directly referenced in the videos, at least ones I’ve seen.
She had the budlite guy/ girl on there recently to teach about two mommy’s and two daddy’s. That’s just one example

She had the budlite guy/ girl on there recently to teach about two mommy’s and two daddy’s. That’s just one example
Do you have a link to this? I just googled it and I can’t find any video of this. The only thing I see relating those two is where she tweeted at the bud light person saying she wanted them on the show to sing because she loved their singing voice.

They filmed it but backlash stopped it from airing.
I don’t see anything on twitter or from google about a video being filmed and then cancelled, just the original outrage from the social media post but who knows. From the hours of my daughter singing along and learning speech from her YT videos, I’ve never seen any sort of LGBQT agenda in her shows. I definitely see it in her social media stuff but as long as the educational and fun shows stay educational and fun, then my daughter can watch them. Others are also free to think the opposite though and I won’t blame them.

Honestly though, the amount of time Ms Rachel spends on my TV used to be a lot more than it is currently. Thankfully, for my sanity, we are now fully engulfed in Bluey and that’s one I don’t mind at all. Bandit for father of the year, IMO.

I don’t see anything on twitter or from google about a video being filmed and then cancelled, just the original outrage from the social media post but who knows. From the hours of my daughter singing along and learning speech from her YT videos, I’ve never seen any sort of LGBQT agenda in her shows. I definitely see it in her social media stuff but as long as the educational and fun shows stay educational and fun, then my daughter can watch them. Others are also free to think the opposite though and I won’t blame them.

Honestly though, the amount of time Ms Rachel spends on my TV used to be a lot more than it is currently. Thankfully, for my sanity, we are now fully engulfed in Bluey and that’s one I don’t mind at all. Bandit for father of the year, IMO.
Similar to religious representation on public grounds, I'm fine as long as it applies to all groups.

So no representation of straight couples, people as being straight either, or her talking about her husband during the program. Then we're back to zero-point.

Similar to religious representation on public grounds, I'm fine as long as it applies to all groups.

So no representation of straight couples, people as being straight either, or her talking about her husband during the program. Then we're back to zero-point.
It's one thing to mention something that's naturally a part of your life. It's another to go out of your way to impress a controversial morality upon little children. If she were married to a woman, mentioning her wife would be expected (but most people who care about that stuff wouldn't let their kids be watching her in the first place, because it would be expected).

So you're logically stretching the argument here. There's a big difference between mentioning something on your kids show that's a natural part of your own life (expected by parents) and going completely out of your way to try to persuade little children that a certain type of very controversial morality is wrong or right (unexpected and unrelated to the normal content of the show).

Last edited:
This ☝️

Ms. Rachel and Blippi do not get viewed in our home when our grands visit.

It's one thing to mention something that's naturally a part of your life. It's another to go out of your way to impress a controversial morality upon little children. If she were married to a woman, mentioning her wife would be expected (but most people who care about that stuff wouldn't let their kids be watching her in the first place, because it would be expected).

So you're logically stretching the argument here. There's a big difference between mentioning something on your kids show that's a natural part of your own life (expected by parents) and going completely out of your way to try to persuade little children that a certain type of very controversial morality is wrong or right (unexpected and unrelated to the normal content of the show).
Why is one person mentioning it a normal thing and the other not?

If the lesbian guitarist mentions her wife/gf, that's a normal part of her life. If the host mentions her husband, it's equally natural and normal for her to speak about. Yet one human being and their preference gets treated very differently.

VN Store

Back