Ways to tell you're a Tennessee Volunteer

jcolli30

Let's Hug it Out
So, most of you know the time-wasting website Buzzfeed. They love to make lists. Well, many community contributors have made them for their respective universities, and Tennessee currently doesn't have one.

I'm looking to create one, but need your help. Feel free to add to the list below. Here is an example of Miami's.

Ways to tell you're a Tennessee Volunteer:
You've painted "The Rock"
You know every word to Rocky Top
You have tailgated on the water
You know Neyland's Maxims
When you hear "Stumbled and Fumbled" you know exactly what it's from and just smile.
You respond "Tennessee was a school before Texas was a state" when Longhorn fans claim they're the real UT.
You know not to walk across the UT seal on the pedestrian walkway.
You set your alarm to wake up as soon as CPO opened so you could register for that one class you wanted.
You dreaded classes on "The Hill"
Late night rides on The T were always entertaining.
The sight of this man makes you clench your fist in rage (Steve Spurrier)
and this man
(Nick Saban)
and especially this man
(Lane Kiffin)

Reactions: 7 people
So, most of you know the time-wasting website Buzzfeed. They love to make lists. Well, many community contributors have made them for their respective universities, and Tennessee currently doesn't have one.

I'm looking to create one, but need your help. Feel free to add to the list below. Here is an example of Miami's.

Ways to tell you're a Tennessee Volunteer:
You've painted "The Rock"
You know every word to Rocky Top
You have tailgated on the water
You know Neyland's Maxims
When you hear "Stumbled and Fumbled" you know exactly what it's from and just smile.
You respond "Tennessee was a school before Texas was a state" when Longhorn fans claim they're the real UT.
You know not to walk across the UT seal on the pedestrian walkway.
You set your alarm to wake up as soon as CPO opened so you could register for that one class you wanted.
You dreaded classes on "The Hill"
Late night rides on The T were always entertaining.
The sight of this man makes you clench your fist in rage (Steve Spurrier)
and this man
(Nick Saban)
and especially this man
(Lane Kiffin)

I've only heard about this recently. I was a student for four years and never heard anything about this. What's the deal, will you get a ticket for doing that, or something?

Your wife wants to throw out your torn & tattered 98 shirt.

You tell her the relationship isn't working out.

Reactions: 11 people
When u have grown up in Alabama and wear ur orange proudly your whole life no matter how much crap u get from bammers !!!!!

Reactions: 8 people
When you luv good barbeque, Tennessee whiskey, and listen or watch John Ward replays. BTW, cooked some killer ribs smoked with pecan and cherry yesterday. The liquid appetizer was Tennessee whiskey. :rock2::rock2:

Reactions: 1 person
I've only heard about this recently. I was a student for four years and never heard anything about this. What's the deal, will you get a ticket for doing that, or something?

There is a myth that if you walk across it you won't graduate in 4 years time.

When your babies are named Rocki, Topper and Cooper. Nuff said.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 3RTC2.JPG
    3RTC2.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 7 people
You know what and where the railroad trestle is, and you've walked across it, in the dark. You are a REAL vol if you scored a kiss from the cutie that was clinging desperately to you while you were up there.

Reactions: 1 person
When you are so excited over a win that you fall off a front porch and have to go to physical therapy for 3 months. TN vs. NC State, Me vs. Front Porch. nuff said. GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
If you put smoked cheddar sprinkles on your ice cream sundae, you might be a Volunteer.

If you carved your name into the big round table in the front window of Sam & Andy's, you might be a Volunteer.

If you make sure that every third Saturday in October all of the beer is in cans (so as to preserve the health of your TV) you might be a Volunteer.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back