Ways to tell you're a Tennessee Volunteer

all the tee-shirts you own are either orange or have something about Tennessee football on them

When you are mysteriously sick on Saturdays during the fall, and can't make that birthday party or wedding. Just for the record, I've never done this......

So, most of you know the time-wasting website Buzzfeed. They love to make lists. Well, many community contributors have made them for their respective universities, and Tennessee currently doesn't have one.

I'm looking to create one, but need your help. Feel free to add to the list below. Here is an example of Miami's.

Ways to tell you're a Tennessee Volunteer:
You've painted "The Rock"
You know every word to Rocky Top
You have tailgated on the water
You know Neyland's Maxims
When you hear "Stumbled and Fumbled" you know exactly what it's from and just smile.
You respond "Tennessee was a school before Texas was a state" when Longhorn fans claim they're the real UT.
You know not to walk across the UT seal on the pedestrian walkway.
You set your alarm to wake up as soon as CPO opened so you could register for that one class you wanted.
You dreaded classes on "The Hill"
Late night rides on The T were always entertaining.
The sight of this man makes you clench your fist in rage (Steve Spurrier)
and this man
(Nick Saban)
and especially this man
(Lane Kiffin)

I've completely struck out guys. Am I not a real fan? :'(

When your guests tell you your coffee table edition of "The History of Tennessee Football" is all sticky.

So, most of you know the time-wasting website Buzzfeed. They love to make lists. Well, many community contributors have made them for their respective universities, and Tennessee currently doesn't have one.

I'm looking to create one, but need your help. Feel free to add to the list below. Here is an example of Miami's.

Ways to tell you're a Tennessee Volunteer:
You've painted "The Rock"
You know every word to Rocky Top
You have tailgated on the water
You know Neyland's Maxims
When you hear "Stumbled and Fumbled" you know exactly what it's from and just smile.
You respond "Tennessee was a school before Texas was a state" when Longhorn fans claim they're the real UT.
You know not to walk across the UT seal on the pedestrian walkway.
You set your alarm to wake up as soon as CPO opened so you could register for that one class you wanted.
You dreaded classes on "The Hill"
Late night rides on The T were always entertaining.
The sight of this man makes you clench your fist in rage (Steve Spurrier)
and this man
(Nick Saban)
and especially this man
(Lane Kiffin)

I like it...good stuff.

VN Store

Back