We have 7 RBs on roster, six of them 200 or more lbs.

His elite speed is proven by his personal-best track times: 6.28 seconds in the 55 (seventh-best nationally during the 2023 indoor season), 10.54 seconds in the 100 and 21.20 seconds in the 200. (Predecessor Jaylen Wright ran a 6.29 55-meter time in high school, for comparison’s sake.) Lewis was the 60-meter runner-up in the 2023 Nike Indoor Nationals.

Reactions: LittleVol and 25vol
Right now the RB spot is fairly unknown as fair as quality depth. We just hope to keep it going. We've been spoiled the last couple of years.

Lots of talent in the room, just not a lot of proven talent. The pieces are there to have a big year for 2 or 3 of these guys and it’s just a matter of who. CJH hasn’t had a bad year for his RBs since he’s been here and I don’t expect this year to be any different.

Right now, we have 1 proven back. Hopefully somebody will step up, (FAST) play up to their hype, and give Sampson some breathers. We have nowhere near the RB talent we had last year. With Wright (all SEC in my book) and Small, we have lost a 1500 yds rushing combo. And Wright (as yall know) was the fastest player on the team!

There is also the question of how good will Sampson be as the guy? It's easy when you have two other really good backs in front of you. I'm not sure of he is as physical as Wright or Small. He seems more like a scat back.

This is room I am most worried about , Sampson is a stud but only one man. If u guys think Sheldon ( who I like about as much as Sampson ) is goin to be 100% physically and mentally before mid October, I hope you are right but I think that’s a bit optimistic. Of the rest I feel only Lewis can be an SEC level RB.

This is room I am most worried about , Sampson is a stud but only one man. If u guys think Sheldon ( who I like about as much as Sampson ) is goin to be 100% physically and mentally before mid October, I hope you are right but I think that’s a bit optimistic. Of the rest I feel only Lewis can be an SEC level RB.
I think he provides a big bang upon his return from injury.

man, Khalifa is 6'-1" and 239lbs. Imagine trying to contain Sampson and then this cat comes in for a few plays!

Nice screen name for this post. Agreed I’m excited for KK. And bishop!

That said, Lewis is going to be devastatingly good.

And seldon when he’s healthy? We have a room yall. Just give em reps

VN Store

Back