We haven't had a committment

Gruden would have got the 13th last week...

Wrong......He would already have a full class of 5 and 4 star football players. He would be in hiding to keep away from the rest of the 4 and 3 star players that are at his office door begging to play football for Gods gift to the football world.

You should be ashamed for thinking that Gruden would only have 13 commitments by now. I guess you forgot he has a super bowl ring. :unsure:

Reactions: 7 people
Sounds like Butch is becoming complacent. We should fire him and try to get Dooley back. He got it.

Wrong......He would already have a full class of 5 and 4 star football players. He would be in hiding to keep away from the rest of the 4 and 3 star players that are at his office door begging to play football for Gods gift to the football world.

You should be ashamed for thinking that Gruden would only have 13 commitments by now. I guess you forgot he has a super bowl ring. :unsure:

Oh sorry, you misunderstood me. I was speaking of the 2015 class...:p

I say we just go ahead and get two at once. No reason to have a thread wondering if 13 is unlucky.

Reactions: 1 person
In a few days......will we get our 13th this week?

what

6f7fqp.gif

I know one thing Butch is going to have to mess something up so I can bash him soon. I kind of miss Dooley. When all else failed I could always say it could be worse I could be a Dooley.

Ya'll being a little harsh on led. We just might get one this week led to answer your question. If not, then we should Fire Butch.:)

I know one thing Butch is going to have to mess something up so I can bash him soon. I kind of miss Dooley. When all else failed I could always say it could be worse I could be a Dooley.

Before the NFL draft, I was truly, truly hoping that Da Rick would have been drafted by the Dallas Cowboys, so he could have Dooley as his position coach.

Now, that is funny, right there! Could you imagine Dooley trying to coach Da Rick and Dez Bryant????

I think Gruden has become a mad scientist, when he was fired at TB he had lost his team that C Tony Dungee had built. Yes I know he has a SB ring and seems from a distant a great coach, but I think bUTch GETS IT. To bring back the VFLs back to UT is what its all about here in East Tennessee "Family" and we need a coach that will be a foundation for the future not a 2-3 season and off to the Pros >>Even for CNS that has the pick of the players works hard to get them to play hard.

The definition of a 3* to 5* is > some of it is raw ability and they other half is effort, not all 5* are willing to work that hard, ability has made it easy for them to be complacent, and the 3*-4* are starving for training and possibility doesn't have the facilities to excel but will give there all when times are tough.

So VolNation which one of those * describes a East Tennessean

Reactions: 1 person
Before the NFL draft, I was truly, truly hoping that Da Rick would have been drafted by the Dallas Cowboys, so he could have Dooley as his position coach.

Now, that is funny, right there! Could you imagine Dooley trying to coach Da Rick and Dez Bryant????

I wonder if Dooley will still wear that sun visor in the doom?

VN Store

Back