We haven't had a committment

I think Gruden has become a mad scientist, when he was fired at TB he had lost his team that C Tony Dungee had built. Yes I know he has a SB ring and seems from a distant a great coach, but I think bUTch GETS IT. To bring back the VFLs back to UT is what its all about here in East Tennessee "Family" and we need a coach that will be a foundation for the future not a 2-3 season and off to the Pros >>Even for CNS that has the pick of the players works hard to get them to play hard.

The definition of a 3* to 5* is > some of it is raw ability and they other half is effort, not all 5* are willing to work that hard, ability has made it easy for them to be complacent, and the 3*-4* are starving for training and possibility doesn't have the facilities to excel but will give there all when times are tough.

So VolNation which one of those * describes a East Tennessean

I have a good doctor, and everytime I get it, he simply give me a shot and cures it right up....:)

maybe Butch needs his name? :whistling:

And to think all this time that Butch gets it... smh.

Someone call up Gruden, ask if he will reconsider.

Everybody is all giddy waiting on the next dude to pull the trigger.The next commit will be someone nobody has heard of before which will send VN into oblivion because he will be another lowly 3*.

I know the OP was being funny with this thread, but I check the site everyday specifically looking for a new commit... I always check the site everyday but now it's 1. Look for another commit, 2. Read through the 1 or 2 interesting threads, 3. Make fun of the stupid threads.

It use to be 2-3 or even just 3 toward the end of football season. Now it's, "who's the new commit?!" Lol, everyday, sometimes 2-3 times a day

Wrong......He would already have a full class of 5 and 4 star football players. He would be in hiding to keep away from the rest of the 4 and 3 star players that are at his office door begging to play football for Gods gift to the football world.

You should be ashamed for thinking that Gruden would only have 13 commitments by now. I guess you forgot he has a super bowl ring. :unsure:

YELL got a ring thanks to Coach Tony D.:)

I wonder if Lovie's plane is still circling. You know that man has been in that plane for a really long time now.

I love the momentum we've been enjoying on the recruiting trail so far, but does anyone worry that we won't be able to keep em if we struggle this season?

I wonder how firm some of the commits are, aside from TKjr, Vic, and Hurd.

this weekend: we will likely get an LB from GA, and Gaulden. Josh Malone grew up a va tech fan, but is likely going to be a vol over the summer

I wasn't being negative....it seems like we are getting a new kid every time I log on.

Go Vols!

I heard Jones on "The Drive" this afternoon. He makes me wanna clothesline my neighbors

Reactions: 1 person
bUTch is going to stun the world soon.

He's going to get a bunch of O and D linemen, LB's and DB's and all of them will be 4* and 5* recruits.

Then the Berry twins will jump on the bandwagon to rebuild and help make Tennessee history with 2 National Championships in a row.

Please do NOT wake me up because I'm loving this dream!

VFL...GBO!!!

If we dont get a commitment by this weekend it will be time to meet at the dumpster with a torch I will bring gas and matress. :)

bUTch is going to stun the world soon.

He's going to get a bunch of O and D linemen, LB's and DB's and all of them will be 4* and 5* recruits.

Then the Berry twins will jump on the bandwagon to rebuild and help make Tennessee history with 2 National Championships in a row.

Please do NOT wake me up because I'm loving this dream!

VFL...GBO!!!

Wake up soon or you're gonna miss it

Poster on TOS says there is a possible commitment tonight. Just passing the word along. And, yes apparently the poster is very reliable.

Everybody is all giddy waiting on the next dude to pull the trigger.The next commit will be someone nobody has heard of before which will send VN into oblivion because he will be another lowly 3*.

As long as we have you counting the stars...we'll rejoice appropriately...only little booms for any recruit under 4* ok boss?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back